9.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Angel woke up and went to wash up. She wore:

 

 

 

As usual, black. She packed her school bag and then went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Meanwhile, in the brothers’ mansion, “Yah, want to go Angel’s place first before going to school?” Gikwang asked.

“Good idea! Can we can we?!” Yoseob exclaimed.

“Shut it. We’ll go there okay.” Doojoon said.

“I’ll bring us there.” Dongwoon replied. Dongwoon closed his eyes and all of them were transported to the front of Angel’s apartment. Hyunseung pressed the doorbell and waited for Angel to answer it.

Angel was eating her cereal when her doorbell rang. She raised an eyebrow and wondered who it was since nobody ever visited her except for her lawyer once to talk about who her guardian should be which Angel strongly disagreed and said that she wants to live alone.

Anyways… Angel finished up her cereal before opening the door.

She pinched her eyebrow when she saw her brothers there.

“Hey… Ready to go to school?” Yoseob asked excitedly.

 Angel rolled her eyes and slammed the door right infront of his face which kind of shocked Yoseob.

Angel went to wash the bowl and spoon. She placed them on the dish rack and then went to her room to get her school bag.

The b2st brothers are all waiting for her to come out of her house. Angel went down to her living room and went to switch all the lights off before going out.

“Oh, you’re finally out!” Dongwoon said.

Angel rolled her eyes at him and just continued walking.

The brothers just sighed and followed her to school. When they reached the school gates, Junhyung suddenly asked Angel, “Yah… Why are you still treating us coldly after knowing who we are?”

Ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter