23

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Angel was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, day dreaming. The door suddenly opened, revealing the 5 of them. Angel glanced at them before looking back at the ceiling. "Hey Princess." Kyu Jong greeted. Angel gave a nod of acknowledgement and asked, "May I help you?" "I wanted to apologise for just now..." Hyung Jun said sincerely. Angel sat up and looked at Hyung Jun, "For what?" "For suddenly scolding and asking you to do thing that you actually were suppose to do." Hyung Jun replied, looking apologetic. "What I saw. How all of your parents were killed, how all of you meet each other, how all of you meet Joongki. Is that all you guys want to know?" Angel asked, making them shock at how straightforward Angel is.

"Well, there's nothing to hide anyways." Kyu Jong said. "We would like to know more about you..." Jung Min carefully asked making Angel raise an eyebrow at him. "Well...Since you'll be staying here for awhile, I think we should know more about you so that we know what we're not suppose to say. What you like and dislike. What you love to do or hate to do... Something like that."  Jung Min continued. Angel lay back down on her bed and said, "I have nothing I like nor dislike to do. I have nothing I love nor hate to do. There's no limitation nor restriction to what you guys say. So, just be yourselves. Is that all?" "Well...Yeah... I guess... Maybe you can open up to us more?" Yong Saeng said.

Angel smiled, and as she did, her eyes slowly became brown and the 5 of them noticed that. "I will. When the time comes..." Angel said. "Your eyes became brown, again." Kyu Jong said. Angel raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "So?" "I'm just saying..." He answered awkwardly making Angel chuckle. "Okay, anyways, aren't you guys suppose to be in the castle or something?" "Not necessarily. We can go in and out anytime we want to." Yong Saeng said. Angel cleared awkwardly and asked, "So, are you guys going to stay in my room for the rest of the time?" "Well, no. We're actually just here to apologise for just now." Hyung Jun said. 

Angel nodded and asked, "Can you guys bring back my clothes from the castle? In my room?" "Well, we can actually bring you there right now... Jung Min can teleport you there and you just take the clothes that you want to bring back." Hyung Jun said and Jung Min nodded. "At the same time, we can go back to the castle." Jung Min said. "Well, no harm is going to be done right? Let's go then." Angel said and went out of the bed. "Shouldn't we tell Joongki first?" Angel asked. "No need. He knows what's happening. He have this power in him to see what's happening to someone or what they're doing if he wants to." Kyu Jong said. "There's such a power?" Angel asked and they, except HyunJoong nodded. "Well then, ready?" Jung Min asked Angel and she nodded.

Soon, all of them disappeared and then reappeared in Angel's room. Angel's head felt dizzy and she leaned against the wall of her room. "You'll have to get use to it and when it does, your head won't feel dizzy anymore." Jung Min said and Angel nodded in reply. After leaning against the wall for half a minute, she stood up and walked towards her cabinet. "Are you guys going to stand there and watch me pack?" Angel asked with an eyebrow raised. "What do you expect us to do then? Jung Min have to teleport you back and we can't leave without Jung Min with us." Hyun Joong finally talked. "Why can't you leave without Jung Min?" Angel asked as she took out some of her clothes and threw it on her bed. "We'll be questioned by the king, and trust me, it gets annoying." Hyung Jun said. Angel nodded and soon she heard someone, who sounded like Yoseob talking. "Why do I smell Angel?" "Me too." Angel widened her eyes and just in time, her room door opened. 

"ANGELINA BLACK! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Yoseob shouted and stomped over to Angel. "And who are they?" Gikwang asked, pointing at SS501. Angel ignored them and continued throwing her clothes on her bed before taking out a bagpack to store her clothes in. Soon, all her brothers came into the room after hearing Yoseob's shout. "Angel?" Dongwoon called out but got ignored by Angel. "Done?" Jung Min asked and Angel nodded. "Good to see you Princes, but we have to go now." Jung Min turned to the 6 Princes, who are in a state of shock and gave a slight bow to them. "Angel, mind answering Yoseob's question?" Doojoon asked. "Yes I do mind. AND it's none of your business where I go." Angel answered as she turned to them. 

"Yah! We're your brothers! IT IS our business!" Yoseob said, slightly angry. Angel rolled her eyes at him and turned to SS501. "Can we go now?" Angel asked and Jung Min nodded. Soon, all Angel and the 5 of them disappeared and reappeared in the living room of the mansion. Angel's head got dizzy again and she sat on the sofa. "I teleported you bag to your room." Jung Min said and Angel nodded. "Aren't you suppose to tell your brothers what you were doing with us?" Yong Saeng asked. "Why?" Angel asked. "Well...They are your brothers Princess. We'll get hunted down by them if they found us walking around Luminus." Hyung Jun said.

"Didn't anyone tell you what happened between them and JoongKi? If I told them that I'm training with you guys, they'll immediately think of JoongKi since I left after having a quarrel with them about having JoongKi as my trainer." Angel answered. "Good point. Anyways, the king is calling us. Got to go. We'll see you at dinner." Kyu Jong said and all 5 of them disappeared. Angel lay on the sofa feeling exhausted and soon fall asleep on the sofa. Joongki, who heard everything, smiled while reading a book in his room. 

Meanwhile, the Princes were in the room, pacing back and forth thinking about Angel, except for JunHyung, Doojoon and Gikwang. "Yah! You guys are making the 3 of us dizzy. Sit down and think!" Doojoon snapped, getting irritated by all those walking around aimlessly. The 3 of them stopped walking and stood still. "Well, we're sorry f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter