2.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The brothers went to their separate ways, or grades. Yoseob and Gikwang went to grade 10, Dongwoon and Hyunseung 11 and lastly, Doojoon and Juhyung 12.

It actually went by how old they look.

Yoseob and Gikwang managed to go to Angel’s class.

“Oh, you both must be the new transfer students. Wait here. Come in when I instruct you to.” The teacher said while both of them nodded.

“Good morning class.” The teacher greeted.

“Good morning Mr. Lee.” The class greeted back.

“Today, we’ll be having 2 new students. Please come in.” Mr. Lee said.

Both of them went into the class and the teacher asked them to introduce themselves after the squealing decrease.

“Hello, my name is Yoseob and this is Gikwang. Hope we can get along with each other!” Yoseob said while Gikwang just smiled and lastly, both of them bowed.

“Where do you both want to sit at?” Mr Lee asked.

Yoseob and Gikwang looked around and stopped at the same place.

“There!” Both of them exclaimed and pointed at Angel making the class surprised. Even Mr Lee.

“Okay, Angel…” Mr Lee called out.

No response.

“Angelina…”

No response.

“Angel!” Mr Lee slightly raised his voice.

No response.

“ANGEL!” Mr Lee raised his voice.

No response.

 “ANGELINA BLACK!” Mr Lee shouted making the whole class flinch, especially Yoseob and Gikwang since the teacher is right beside them and they have a sensitive sense of hearing.

Angel pinched her eyebrow and looked at the Mr. Lee.

“I’ve been calling out your name for 5 times already!” He exclaimed making the class silently chuckle.

Angel raised an eyebrow at him making him sigh.

“They want to sit with you, so both of them will be sitting beside you for the year.” Mr. Lee said.

She looked at the 2 guys and raised an eyebrow at them while they just smiled at her.

She ignored them and continued with whatever it is that she’s drawing.

 “Hello, my name is Yoseob!” Yoseob exclaimed and stuck out his hand for a handshake after he sat down beside Angel.

Angel slapped his hand away making both Yoseob and Gikwang puzzled at her sudden action but what cause Yoseob’s attention was how cold Angel’s hand felt when she slapped his hand away. Almost like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter