13.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Angel’s POV:

The class became as quiet as ever once I entered the classroom and words of me nearly killing the Principal spread fast around the school. Oh please… I don’t kill people at all. If I do, I wouldn’t even bother coming to school just to kill.

My brothers, as well as Hyemi followed me to class making the girls in class swoon over them while the guys swoon over Hyemi.

Well… Vampire beauty I suppose. The guys did swoon over me once but they stopped when I became the scariest girl in school. That became my reputation in this school.

I went to sit on my seat and put my head on the table while looking out the window. I looked at my reflection and thought about… nothing.

“Angel?” I heard Doojoon called out my name but I ignored him.

“Err…I guess you need some time alone?” I heard Dongwoon said.

I sat up and look at them. “You guys will never leave me alone will you?” I asked.

The whole class is practically looking at us now. I glanced at them and simply said, “Don’t you guys have anything better to do than just look at us?” without looking at them.

They did their own stuff right away after I said that. “How could we?” Hyunseung asked.

“Well... You guys have done that for the past 15 years, why can’t you guys do it for my whole life?” I simply asked making them speechless.

“Mood swing much? You were okay with us when we were at the rooftop and then you’re suddenly angry at us and ask us to leave you alone? Do you have a bipolar disorder or something?!” Junhyung asked.

I let out a shout and punched the window behind me which totally startled and shocked everyone in the class making them flinch, even my ‘brothers’ and Hyemi were shocked.

I looked at my knuckles and it was bleeding. “ANGELINA BLACK!” I heard someone shouted my name at door.

I tilted my head towards the door and smirked. “I’ve had enough of you! You’re expelled from this school!” Mr Kang, my uncle aka the Principal shouted.

The whole class froze since they never heard him shout before. Well… He never did shout before so yeah…

I raised an eyebrow at him and walk towards him.

“Get out of the school compound and never come back again.” He said with his teeth clenched.

“I’m not going anywhere. This school belongs to me and I can do whatever I want with it.” I leaned forward whispered to his ears making him tense.

I pulled back and smirk at him as he glared at me.

I walked out of the class while sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter