24

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Angel was finally getting a peaceful sleep after she collapsed. No nightmares. No dreams. Just sleep. Meanwhile, the 6 guys were all gathered in the dining room, talking about some training techniques for Angel. "Well, she'll need to learn everything she can and polish up everything she know." Joongki said, after some of them suggested some techniques like letting her learn how to aim properly first before letting her try out any weapons. While some suggest polishing up her speed and her senses first, and some suggest about building up her stamina by letting her exercise regularly before doing any sort of trainings. 

After some debates and suggestions, they finally reach to a conclusion in doing them all and they will be divided into pairs. Each pair in-charge of a specific technique. Meanwhile, Angel woke up, after sleeping for 3 hours and just in time for dinner. She yawned and stretch herself before going to the washroom and wash up. There was a sudden knock on her door. She offed the tap and covered herself with a towel before opening the bathroom door and calling out, "What?" "Erm...I was only checking if you're awake. Dinner is ready." Angel heard Yong Saeng answered. "I'll be there in 5 minutes. You guys can start eating first." Angel said and closed the bathroom door before continue washing up.

Angel went down after wearing her clothes and hair-drying and tying her hair up into a messy bun. "Good evening Princess." Joongki greeted and Angel simply nod at him. "Didn't I tell you guys to eat first?" Angel asked, seeing that the food hasn't even been touched yet. "Well, you're a Princess. It's only respectful to wait for the Princess to come down before having our food." Kyu Jong answered. "Oh, that reminds me. Call me Angel, and treat me like how you treat your close friends. Instead of making me feel guilty all the time and it's annoying to be called Princess all the time." Angel said. "Well, you're a Princess, that's a fact." Joongki answered. "DON'T start with me Joongki. Now, let's eat! I'm hungry!" Angel said and started eating. 

Everyone started eating after Angel started eating. "Anyways, we've got an idea on how to train you." Hyung Jun said making Angel look at him. "We? I thought only Joongki is training me." "It's better and will be faster if all 6 of us work together." Joongki said and Angel simply nodded. "When do we start then?" "Are you sleeping tonight?" Hyun Joong asked and Angel shook her head no. "Then, an hour after dinner." Hyun Joong simply replied. Ange's jaw drop. "What?" Hyun Joong asked, looking at Angel's shock face. "Why so soon?" Angel asked. "The sooner you train, the faster you'll become stronger. We don't know when the war will be coming. And you'll also leave this mansion faster." Hyun Joong said, making Kyu Jong elbow him on his arm.

Angel raised an eyebrow and asked, "You want me to leave faster?" Hyun Joong simply nodded. "What the hell did I ever do to you?" Angel asked, slightly angry. "Princess, calm down." Joongki said and put his hand on Angel's shoulder and Angel simply shrug it off. "Everything you do irritates me." Hyun Joong said calmly as he ate his food. "KIM HYUN JOONG." Joongki snapped making Angel stun, since it's the first time that she saw. But the other members, except Hyun Joong seemed stun as well, since it's rare to see Joongki angry. But Hyun Joong seemed like he's expecting it, knowing that he's gone overboard as well. Especially talking to the Princess in such a disrespectful way. 

"I'm going to my room. Thanks for spoiling my appetite. Anyways, if one of you finish eating, mind telling me what your idea is?" Angel asked. "I'll tell you later." Jung Min smiled and said. Angel gave him a small smile before walking back to her room. Angel closed her room door and went to the balcony to see the view, to calm her nerves down. Meanwhile, in the dining room, everyone started scolding Hyun Joong but he doesn't seem to give a care to anything that they say. "She suffered from depression when she was on Earth." Joongki suddenly said making all of them, including Hyun Joong look at him. "Elaborate?" Hyung Jun said.

"I'm saying this so that everyone here, especially, you, kim hyun joong, treat the Princess properly. I know all of you, except him, takes care of her like she's your sister. And you got something back from her, a smile that she rarely gives to others. You guys have no idea what kind of pain she felt when she was on Earth. She originally h-" "Hates vampires." Joongki was cut off by Angel, making everyone in the dining room shock. They didn't sense or expect Angel to come down at all. Angel was at the balcony looking out at the view when she heard what Joongki was talking about with her sensitive ears. 

"P-princess." Joongki stuttered. Angel smirked and looked at them, "I have sensitive ears like a vampire too. Actually, I am a vampire. Want to know the difference?" Angel asked but got no respond, since all of them don't really know what to say. "Listen carefully." Angel told them to do and all of them did. That's when they heard a beating sound, making all of them surprised, except Joongki, who in actual fact, knows about it already. "Your heart is beating..." Hyung Jun said, in shock.

"Time to introduce myself. I'm 15. In actual age. 15. I only stop growing in 3 years time. Those 2 are the only ones that differentiates me from vampires. You guys hate demons because they killed your parents while you guys were playing together, and you watch your parents die in front of you. Honestly speaking, it's shocking that 5 pairs of parents were not able to fight off 20 demons. Really it is. And to add on, you guys were there as well. Mind telling me why before I continue?" Angel asked and all 5 of them glance at each other.

"Their powers were being away by those demons while they were fighting. They didn't know that at first until they weren't able to use their powers anymore. That's when they told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter