28

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

After Angel went to training, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyun Joong were all in Joong Ki's room. "You know what the Princess was doing in the underworld and who she met don't you?" Hyun Joong asked and Joong Ki didn't answered and continued reading his book. "Yah. Hyung!" Hyun Joong exclaimed and Joong Ki chuckled, "Who she met, what she did. Why does it concern you?" He asked as he read his book. "We don't want the same thing to happen. And she was with demons! The mortal enemies of vampires! They're the ones who killed our parents!" Kyu Jong exclaimed.

Joong Ki glanced at them and looked back to his book. "You'll know in due time. I'll assure you that she's safe." Joong Ki said, not looking at them. "How would you know?" Jung Min asked. "Trust me, like you always have." Joong Ki said making them sigh making Joong Ki chuckle. "Are you guys going to stay in my room until the 3 of them comes back?" "Well... No.. We're going to the market to buy groceries for lunch." Jung Min answered and Joong Ki nodded. The 3 of them bowed to Joong Ki before Jung Min teleported them to a dark alley in the market place.

"Well then, what should we have for lunch?" Kyu Jong asked as 3 of them walked towards the market place. "I don't know? Steak? Pasta? Fried rice? Curry?" Jung Min answered. "Pasta it is." Hyun Joong simply answered. "Well then. Settled. I'll go find some meat. Hyun Joong, noodle and sauce. Kyu Jong, vegetables and drinks." Jung Min said and all of them went their seperate ways. Meanwhile, Joong Ki was looking out the window and smiled. "Suzy, I guess we'll be meeting you soon..." Joong Ki muttered under his breath.

Angel's POV:

I've been throwing the dagger for an hour. Okay, I didn't exactly throw it for an hour. Hyung Jun taught me some stunts as I throw the dagger and I practice it while throwing the dagger for an hour. And yes, I am sweating, but not so much. "Here." Hyung Jun said and handed me a bottle of water. "Thanks." I said and took the bottle and gulp it down. "Slow down there...You're going to choke on water and it's going to be hilarious if you do." Hyung Jun joked as I finished drinking the water. I chuckled and said, "Very funny." I passed him the water bottle and he took it and refilled it at a nearby fountain. "Don't worry, the water here are all clean." Yong Saeng said as he walked over to us. "I didn't say anything..." I said in between chuckles. "No you didn't. But well, you were looking at the fountain uncomfortably." Yong Saeng simply answered.

I scoffed and said, "Fine then." Yong Saeng smiled and said, "Take a break first and then we'll do Archery." I nodded and lay on the grass patch. Yong Saeng lay on my left side while Hyung Jun lay on my right side. "I just realise. It never seems to be sunny here." I said as I look at the clouds. "It's bright in Luminus but it's not sunny. The sun isn't directed to us anyways. So it's never hot here. Just bright." Yong Saeng answered and I nodded. "It's good. The clouds look beautiful anyways. It'll be sad if the sun block the view of the clouds." I said and both of them chuckled. "You bet. Anyways, you're really not going to tell us anything about Suzy until the time comes?" Hyung Jun asked. 

I simply gave him a hum telling him that I'm not going to tell them anything. "Okay then..." Hyung Jun said with disappointment. I stood up and said, "Let's continue..." "You sure you have enough rest? It's barely 5 minutes.." Yong Saeng said. I turned to them and looked down at them, since they're still lying down. "The faster I train, the faster the war starts and the sooner you guys will be able to see Suzy." I said making their eyes widen. "What do you mean by the last 2 statements?" Hyung Jun asked. I simply smiled at him and said, "You'll know when the time comes. Let's continue..." This time, Hyung Jun went towards the target and Yong Saeng guided me just like how Hyung Jun did.

"Pull back your shoulders and aim it at the bullseye. Left foot in front and right foot at the back. Your shoulder should be straight and parallel to the ground and your legs. Your legs should be seperated at your shoulder length. Pull back the string and release when you're ready and aim at the bullseye." Yong Saeng said and released the string, the arrow hitting the bullseye. Yong Saeng went beside me after guiding me and said, "Now you try." I nodded and took another arrow from the quiver and posture my body just like how Yong Saeng taught me as Hyung Jun threw the arrow back to Yong Saeng. 

I let out a deep breath to relax myself and focused on the bullseye. I released the string and it diretly hit the bullseye just like the dagger. I let out a smile and cheered, "I did it!!" "Good job! Wow... You're really a fast learner. You sure you've never done any weaponary before?" Yong Saeng asked as he caught the arrow that Hyung Jun threw to him. "Never. I was always cooped up in the house most of the time. I rarely, almost never go out other than for school. Which I skip most of the time.." I simply said as I tried shooting again and it hit the bullseye as well. "Well then, we'll be expecting a lot from you then." Yong Saeng said and smiled at me. I chuckled and replied, "Be my guest. But don't expect too much." 

Yong Saeng chuckled and said, "Don't worry. Anyways, we'll practice both the dagger and archery for a total of an hour and a half before going back inside. Okay?" I nodded and shoot the arrow again.

After exactly an hour and a half, Hyung Jun and Yong Saeng started packing whereas I'm drinking the fountain water in the water bottle. "Well then, I guess you mastered 2 skills in just 2 and a half hours. That's faster as expected." Hyung Jun said and I smiled. "I guess fighting and using weapons is just in me." "Then again... You're from the royal family. That is to be expected." Yong Saeng said and I simply shrugged. "What does it got to do with me being in the royal family?" "Royal bloodline have the natural abilty to master weaponary and have extraordinary strengths." Hyung Jun answered. "What about powers?" I asked. "Normal vampires have only one power even if they're from the royal bloodline. But for us, we're different because our parents gave us their power before they turn into dust. That's why we specialize in 2 powers. One for defence and the other for attack. As for you, you're half vampire and half human. Well, your blood is naturally deadly to us vampires and for powers wise, I'm not really sure how come you have multiple powers. It's our first time coming across this." Yong Saeng explained.

I make a humming sound and said, "I need to wash up. I stink." making both Hyung Jun and Yong Saeng chuckle and I simply s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter