3

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Angel went to her class and sat at her usual seat. “Angelina Black, please go to the principal’s office.” The announcement was heard when Angel was about to sit down.

She pinched her eyebrow in irritation and took her bag along with her to the principal’s office.

She went into the office without knocking as usual since the principal is actually her uncle, which is her mother’s older brother.

“You ditched class again?” Her uncle asked as she closed the door behind her to avoid any eavesdropper.

She stood in front of her uncle and smirked, “What about it? You can’t expel me can you?”

Her uncle hates her and she also hates her uncle. Long story short, her uncle blames her for his sister’s death while Angel just played along with him since he treated her badly after her mother’s death, by saying that it’s her fault.

The principal glared at her and said, “If it isn’t because of you, my sister and your mother would be alive by now.”

“Are we going at it again? If we are, I’m leaving. I’m not wasting my time on a bastard like you.” Angel said and turned around.

“As expected from a vampire… Running away from situations just like what your father asked your mother to do and look what it leads to?” The principal smirked making Angel clenched her fist.

Angel opened the door and slammed the door shut after she left the room making all the staff flinched.

Angel’s uncle is money-minded and is always jealous of his sister, Angel’s mother. He not only hates Angel for ‘Causing’ his sister’s death but getting all the wealth while he only gets to be the principal or care-taker of the school while Angel practically owns the school.

Which nobody is actually aware of, neither did anybody knows that the principal is Angel’s uncle.

Angel went back to her class, ignoring the teacher and the students’ staring.

She went to sit at her seat beside Yoseob, since that’s the only seat left to sit at.

She put her head on the table, facing the window while the teacher just carries on with the class.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and she sat up right and looked at Yoseob whose smiling at her.

She raised an eyebrow at him. Yoseob just said, “You should be more attentive during class.”

Angel rolled her eyes at him and continued with what she’s doing, or what she’s about to do. Sleep.

 Yoseob just let out a sigh while Gikwang just waited for the class to end.

During lunch break, Angel went to the rooftop as usual and does what she usually does. Lay down on the bench, put on her headphone, listen to her music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter