31

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel's POV: 

I was lying on my bed, exhausted, after a full 2 hours of training. I still have yet to wash up and refresh myself. Yes, that's how tired I am. Well, at least I managed to control my powers and know my all my powers. I forced myself to get up and drag myself to the washroom after picking out a set of clothes. I took about 10 minutes to wash up and sat on the couch near the window. I looked out the window and heard a growling sound coming from my stomach. I'm feeling hungry, I guess it's because I exerted too much energy during training. I wonder if they have some snacks, if they don't, I'll just make ramen for myself. 

I went out of my room and strolled down to the kitchen, I stopped outside when I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow towards the kitchen and peeked a little. I saw Hyun Joong and Suzy laughing inside. Wow, they can even play in the kitchen. I looked at what they're doing and saw Suzy making tea for the both of them while Hyun Joong is disturbing Suzy. "Yah! If I get scald I'm going to blame you!" Suzy exclaimed when Hyun Joong tickled her side. "Okay okay." Hyun Joong chuckled. 

I went back out and had goosebumps all over my body making me shiver. I walked into the kitchen casually and poured myself a cup of water. "If you guys want to be all lovey dovey, please don't do it in the kitchen." I looked at them and said, before drinking. "Grumpy." Suzy chuckled. "How was training?" She continued. "Tiring." I simply said and continued drinking. "When was training not tiring?" Suzy asked as she passed Hyun Joong his cup of tea. "You asked, I simply answered." I said and proceeded to wash the cup before looking through the cabinet for packets of ramen. "Wow, you must be really tired." Suzy said. I ignored her and took out a packet of ramen. "You guys want ramen?" I asked as I took out a pot, a bowl and a pair of chopsticks. "No thanks." Hyun Joong said. 

After adding some water, I put the pot on the stove. I simply add both the ramen seasoning and the dried noodle into the pot without waiting for it to boil. "Yah, you should wait for it to boil you know." Suzy nagged. I threw away the empty packets and looked at the both of them, who are still in the kitchen. "What are you both still doing here anyway?" I asked with my right hand on my hip as I leaned against the counter. "Finish our tea." Hyun Joong said. "And to supervise you. Just in case something happen to you out of a sudden just like what happened just now." Suzy continued. "I'm okay as long as both of you aren't here." I simply responded. "What did we do to you?" Hyun Joong asked, a little surprised at my response. "Nothing." I simply answered as I rested my head on my palm and my elbow on the counter, supporting my head, as I stared at the cooking ramen.

"Then why are you giving us cold treatment right after when you woke up just now? Suddenly being angry at me, pushing away Suzy when she tried to help you. And now chasing us away from the kitchen?" Hyun Joong said as Suzy just looked at me. I could sense a hint of anger in Hyun Joong's voice but I ignored it and turned to them. I saw Suzy's eyes and they seem a little sad? Dissappointed? I don't know! Neither do I want to know! But there seem to be a point in Hyun Joong's words though. Why did I suddenly become angry right after I wake up? I should actually just let Suzy help me but why do I feel irritated when she touch me?

I looked back at the cooking ramen and said, "I don't know what happened to me when I just woke up but both of you are making things awkward for me right now. Seriously." "Why?" Suzy asked with an eyebrow raised. "How would you feel when one of our brothers girlfriend came home with him and you were there cooking, and both of them came into the kitchen and see you cook. How would you feel?" I asked, giving an example. Suzy raised an eyebrow and said, "How did you know that happened?" I looked at her, surprised and then laughed. "That happened?!" Both of them gave me a weird look and Suzy said, "Anyway, I get your point." "Sorry. It was just an example. I didn't know it happened before. Besides, who was it?" I asked. "Junhyung oppa." Suzy simply said and went to the sink to wash the cup.

"Woah. How can a girl like him? I mean seriously, he's hot-tempered and has a serious attitude problem." I said as I stir the noodle to check if it's cooked. "I wonder too. Anyway, are they still together?" Suzy asked. "I don't know? I've never met anyone else in the castle before besides the servants, butlers, cooks, our father and brothers." I said as I offed the stove and transferred the cooked ramen into the bowl. "Well, does he go out alone normally?" Suzy asked as I transferred the bowl to the counter and sat on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter