15.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Meanwhile, in the classroom, the others were looking at each other awkwardly.

Their father cleared his throat and said, “Well… It’s good to see my sons again…” “Yeah… It’s great to see father too…” Doojoon answered and it went back to an awkward silence.

“THIS IS SO AWKWARD!” Yoseob exclaimed earning a smack on the head by Doojoon.

“Aren’t you guys suppose to be in class?” Their father asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Well… It’s lunch. Want to grab a bite and then find Angel?” Dongwoon asked.

“Okay.”

“Sure.”

“Better than being here anyway…”

“Agree…”

With that, all of them went to the cafeteria. While Angel…

“Hey, you can’t go in there without the principal’s consent!” One female teacher told Angel and stopped her from going to the Principal’s office.

Angel rolled her eyes at the female teacher and ignored her. She opened the door to the Principal’s office making Mr Kang surprise.

“Sorry sir… I tried to stop her from coming in…” The female teacher apologized.

“Oh, no it’s okay…” Mr Kang said. The teacher bowed to the Principal and then closed the door.

“Well… What a surprise… What brings you here?” Mr Kang asked.

“Jung Yunho. Yoon Doojoon. Jang Hyunseung. Yong Junhyung. Yang Yoseob. Lee Gikwang. Son Dongwoon. Does these names ring a bell to you?” Angel asked.

He raised an eyebrow at Angel and thought for awhile. “Well… I only know Jung Yunho. Your mother married to him… Err… He’s your father basically. I don’t know about the rest.”

“What do you think of my father?” Angel asked.

“A blood- monster. Why?”

“Congratulations. There are a total of 8 blood- monsters in this school excluding me. You just hired one as a teacher while the rest are students. I forgot to mention Park Hyemi.” Angel smirked making his eyes widen.

“W-w-what?” He asked.

“There are full-fledge vampires in this school.” Angel whispered in his ear in a blink of an eye which scare Mr Kang.

Angel chuckled and said, “By the way, I’m not coming back to school anymore. Call me expelled or whatever, but seriously, studying is useless for me.”

Angel turned back and walked out of the office leaving Mr Kang dumbfounded.

Angel let out a deep breath and walked out of the school.

Whereas, the rest quickly finished eating their food after Dongwoon said, “Yah… Angel just left school.”

Angel went to the park near her house and sat on the swing.

 

Flashback

“Higher!” A 5 year-old girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter