5.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Angel’s POV:

~Flashback~

“Mummy! I want to eat Pizza for dinner!” My 5-year-old self exclaimed.

Mummy chuckled and said, “Okay. Let’s make it together shall we?”

I nodded vigorously and said, “Let’s buy the ingredient!”

Mummy chuckled and stuck out her hand. I grabbed it with both of my little hands and started jumping around.

“We’re going to make Pizza!” I exclaimed excitedly making Mummy chuckle.

After we bought the ingredients at a nearby super market, Mummy and I went back home using a short cut through the dark alley.

“Mummy, why did you marry Daddy? Aren’t vampires scary?” My 5-year-old self asked while my lollipop.

“Because, Daddy and Mummy fell in love when we met each other. It doesn’t matter what your daddy is. What matters most is that Mummy and Daddy fell in love. And without Daddy, Mummy couldn’t have Mummy’s little Angel right?” Mummy squatted infront of me and said as she caressed my chubby cheeks.

I giggled and said, “Mummy is pretty.”

Mummy tickled me making me laugh and said, “Let’s go.”

I held Mummy’s hand and we continued walking.

Suddenly, someone stood infront of us and both of us stopped walking.

I tilted my head at the figure infront of me.

“Anabelle Black.” The figure said Mummy’s name as Mummy just looked at the figure blankly.

I shook Mummy’s hand and asked, “Mummy, who’s that guy?”

Mummy looked at me and smiled.

“Nobody angel.” Mummy said.

The figure suddenly grabbed Mummy by the neck leaving my 5-year-old self scared.

“It’s forbidden.” The figure growled making me scared.

Mummy looked at the figure and said, “It’s not forbidden to love a man. Besides, kill me now and you’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter