10.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The beast members went to their own separate classrooms. Yoseob and Gikwang went to their class but became puzzled when Angel was nowhere to be found.

Yoseob went to ask the girl sitting infront of him, “Err… Inyoung-ah… Have you seen Angel?”

She looked shocked when Yoseob suddenly talked to her but managed to reply, “She hasn’t come into class yet… Anyways, may I know what your relationship is with her?”

Yoseob just smiled and said, “Thank you” without replying to Inyoung’s question which made her confused.

Yoseob went to his seat and sat down. “She hasn’t come to class yet.” Yoseob told Gikwang.

“Where could she be?” Gikwang asked while Yoseob just shrugged.

Meanwhile, in the girl’s toilet which Angel was pulled into. “Who are you?” Angel asked.

“Your worst freaking nightmare.” The girl smirked.

Angel observed her and then raised an eyebrow, “Since when did a vampire transfer to this school?”

The girl smirked and said, “Since today.”

“Okay? So… what do you want me for?” Angel asked.

“Stay away from the princes if you want to live.” She said.

“Princes? You mean the clique of vampires in the school that just transfer here not long ago?”

“Yeah…”

Angel smirked and said, “Since when did I become so talkative… Anyways, what if I don’t?”

 She grabbed Angel’s neck and whispered, “This will happen.”

She punched Angel’s stomach repeated while gripping on her neck but stopped when something struck her.

“How did you know that they are vampires and I am a vampire?” She asked Angel while Angel was coughing.

Angel managed to smirk and shrug. The girl released Angel making her fall to the ground and said, “You do have the features of a vampire, but vampires don’t get affected with that kind of punch.”

Angel just smirked and said, “I didn’t say I am one did I?”

The girl just smirked and said, “Park Hyemi.”

Angel just sat on the ground, coughing.

Hyemi just left the toilet leaving Angel behind. Angel finally stopped coughing and regained her breathing. She can’t heal herself, so it may take awhile for the pain on her stomach to stop hurting.

Angel stood up and spit the blood that came out when Hyemi punched her stomach into the basin. Angel rinsed and washed the blood off from and basin.

She then picked up the bag which she left on the floor and walked back to class with her hoodie on. Her pain in her stomach didn’t subside nor did it disappear.

By the time she walked into class, the class has already started. “You’re late.” The teacher, Mr Lee said.

Angel just brisk walk to her seat ignoring the pain in her stomach. She sat at the seat whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter