14.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a month

Angel began to open-up more to her brothers, and Hyemi became her friend.

She began to smile more and talk more. Her image of being the scariest girl in school is still there but it only applies when people made her angry.

 She still have yet to decide if she wants to go to Luminus or just stay on Earth. Her uncle is still the principal of the school but rarely calls Angel into the principal office since she doesn’t ditch class anymore or create a chaos in class.

But when he does call her into the office, Angel just said, “If you call me here just to pick a fight with me, I’m going off” and just walked out of the Principal’s office.   

 But that doesn’t mean she open-up fully and that also doesn’t mean that she’s not cold-hearted.

She’s still annoyed at her brothers whenever they called out to her and whenever they make her do something that she doesn’t want to do.

But still, it’s better than nothing right?

 

Angel’s POV:

-In school-

“Angel~” I heard my name being called out. Here we go again…  Hyemi chuckled beside me when Dongwoon called out for me whereas I turned around and exclaimed in annoyance, “WHAT!?”                         

“Relax! We just want to invite you to our house tonight. Since it’s Friday and there’s no school tomorrow, so maybe sleep over?” Dongwoon asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him and said, “No but thanks for the offer. If there’s nothing else, I’ll be going back to class now.”

I quickly walk away from him to avoid him from pestering me. Seriously, everyday, my name has always been called out by them for at least a hundred times just to ask me out for lunch or dinner or just to say hi. It’s annoying the out of me.

I went into class after saying bye to Hyemi and sat where I usually sit at.

I saw Yoseob and Gikwang ran up to their seats once they reached to class and said hi to me.                                                                                             

“Hi.” I simply replied back without looking at them since I was doing some revision.

“Did Dongwoon ask you about tonight?” Gikwang asked.

I made a humming sound indicating a yes. “What did you reply?”

“No.”

 “Why not?” Whined Yoseob.

“Because I don’t want to.”

“Good morning class.” I heard a male teacher greeted. That’s weird, I thought it’s a female teacher for this lesson, I guess the teacher resigned.

I suddenly heard a gasp from Yoseob and Gikwang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter