29

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel's POV:

I sat on the sofa and hugged my knees together as I look out the window.

Flashback

I went inside my room to wash up after training and felt uneasy. I shrugged it off and went to wash up. After washing up, I opened the window to let my hair dry off. I looked out the window and tried to shrug off the uneasy feeling I've had ever since I entered the room but I couldn't. Suddenly, I saw images flash through my head. Images of SHINee and Suzy shruggling out of the demons grasp and they were beaten and there were bruises and cuts all over their bodies.

I started panting after seeing that vision and widen my eyes when I noticed that Suzy haven't been talking to me after I got out of the underworld which was weird since she have always been talking to me, for some odd reasons and she always find some topic to talk about. 'Suzy?' I called ou in my head but there was no response. 'Suzy unnie?" I tried once again but there's still no response. I went down to the dining room after my hair dried and sat on the sofa.

I looked out the window when I felt some weird aura and the smell of blood coming from the outside and saw Key holding onto the tree for support. His body is bloody and is full of bruises. I widened my eyes at the sight. "What's wrong?" Joong Ki asked and I stood up. "You guys have your lunch. Save some for me." "hy can't you eat now?" Kyu Jong asked. I just gave them a small smile and said, "Give me an hour. I need to go somewhere." "If you're not back by then?" Hyun Joong asked. "Search for me." I turned to them and said before running off to meet the seriously injured Key.

I ran towards Key, whose still holding onto the tree and panting. "How did you find me and what happened?" I asked, worriedly. "We need your help. They found out about you coming into the underworld and we're in deep right now." Key said as he panted. "Bring me to them." I said. Key nodded and soon, block orbs surrounded us and we're transported to a room. There's noises outside. "We're in Suzy's room right now and everyone is fighting  in the living room currently. Stay here." Key whispered to me and orbed his was down to the living room to help the others. "WHAT?! I TOLD YOU TO STOP HER FROM COMING HERE! NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!" I suddenly heard Suzy screamed.

"Let's just be frank. We need help!" This time it's key's voice. I opened the door slowly and peeked outside to see te house in a complete mess and they're still fighting. I gasped silently at how damaged they seem to be and saw other demons, in guards' uniform fighting the 6 of them. "Who else is in here?" One of them asked as they heard what Suzy screamed. "Nobody." Suzy said and glared at the one she's fighting with. "Nobody, my . Search the place." The same demon said, I presumed he's the leader of the guards, looking at the way he dress. He's armour look slightly different from the others.

I let out a deep breath and opened the door. "No need for the trouble. I'm here." I smirked and showed myself to them. I'll just be in deeper if I were to let them find me. "Angel..." Suzy gasped in disbelief when she saw me show myself to them freely. "Damn it. I didn't bring any weapons with me..." I muttered to my ownself when I realised I'm empty-handed and Suzy widened her eyes when she heard my. 'In my room, there are 2 daggers. One in the wooden drawer beside my bed and the other under my bed. Bring both out and throw me one of them.' Suzy said in my head and I nodded to her and went back into the room, locking the door. 

There were bangings on the door and shouting. "Open the door before we break it down for you!" I heard, I suppose a demon guard, shouted. "Don't need to shout! Jeez. The door isn't soundproof! I can hear you clearly even without you needing to shout!" I exclaimed. "Just open this damn door!" The demon outside shouted and continued banging onto the door whereas I found the 2 daggers and hid it in each of my boots. I let out a deep breath and opened the door, shocking the demon guard and at the same time, I kicked his face making him fall back and his nose bleed. 

"There. Happy?" I smirked as the demon guard stood up again and wiped off the blood. "You !" He exclaimed and swinged his sword at me and I douched it but I felt something cut at my side. I looked on my left and saw another guard smirk. I touched my side and its bleeding and it's stinging, badly. I pinched my eyebrows together in anger and said, "You're going to regret doing that." I pulled out both daggers and threw one to Suzy after saying, "Heads up!" Suzy caught it swiftly and continued fighting the demon guards  with the other 5.

More guards are pouring in and all 7 of us are still fighting with cuts and bruises all over our body. "This is impossible!" I panted as Suzy's back face mine. "I know, but what choice do we have?" Suzy replied, panting. "Tell me vampire, what business do you have here? Why did you come here and what relationship do you have with these demons?" The leader of the guard asked. I smirked at him and said, "My business isn't your business, so I don't see a need to tell you anything." The leader glared at me and exclaimed, "What are you guys waiting for?! Capture them!" And all 7 of us continued fighting. 

The fight lasted about 50 minutes and the leader of the guard is the only one left standing with the 7 of us, who have 0% strength to fight further and with cuts and bruises all over our bodies. "How can the leader of the guards just stand there and do nothing whereas his own men are fighting." I smirked as I panted and leaned against the wall for support. The leader glared at me and said, "Just you wait. I'll make sure every single one of you are dead before the war starts." "When exactly is that?" I asked. "Soon." The leader smirked and left. I looked around me and saw all 6 of them on the ground, barely conscious. "." I cursed under my breath and hurriedly limped to Key and Suzy. "Key, can you teleport us to the mansion?" I asked and Key struggled to open his eyes.

"What mansion?" He aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter