Forget About Me ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

    " Y-You what?" You stuttered loudly, trying to figure out what he was saying.


" I think I love you." D.O replied.


You looked away from him. This was not going to go well.


" You know love is a strong word." You stated, not daring to look into his eyes.


" I understand it's a lot to take in but I just had to let you know how I felt." she said moving closer to you.


~ This was not what you needed. How were you suppose to say goodbye now?~


" I'll be okay if you don't feel the same way but-


You cut him off by gently kissing his cheek.


"It's not that I don't, It's just that.... I can't." You whispered in his ear sadly.


He pulled away from you and gave you a harsh look.


" What do you mean you can't ?" He asked raising his voice a little.


You were taken back by his sudden change in tone.


" I can't really explain to you now but-"


" You know what save it !" He yelled.


" D.O what's with you ?" You quipped.


" You don't need to explain to me , I understand if you have someone else." he croaked angrily.


" No, It's not like that." You said, trying to defend yourself.


" No really I understand, I just wished you would have told me sooner." D.O said coldly.


" Told you what ?! I'm not dating anyone! If anyone should have said anything it should have been you !" You yelled back angrily.


His eyes widened.


" Oh so now I'm the bad guy ?!" He yelled.


" N-No I never said-"


" Well then I'll just go, have fun wherever you end up." He uttered, walking back down the streets.


" Kyungsoo!" You yelled after him.


He just kept walking, tears flowing from his eyes rapidly.


" Aish, Pabo!" You screamed as his figure disappeared.


~ Why did these things always have to happen to you?~ You sadly wondered as you walked down the street in the opposite direction.

 

~ He didn't even let me explain myself!~
 

You tried to calm yourself down a little, deciding to go to the park and stare at the pond.

It was a bittersweet day, not too warm but not cold either.

this place seemed amazing but terrible at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

~ " Oppa, please don't hate me?" You cried as D.O turned away from you.~


~ " Why do you have to leave now? Can't you stay just a little longer?" He pleaded as tears fell from his eyes.~


~ " I have no choice oppa!" ~ You shakily replied.~


~ " And what about me? Don't I mean something to you ? ~ He yelled, turning to face you.~


~ " Of course you mean something to me, I love you."~ You sobbed.


He couldn't bare this any longer.


~ " Okay then go ! Just leave !"~ He screamed, pointing to the pond down near the cafe.

 

~ " But Oppa-"~ 


~ " GO!"~


You looked at him  one last time before turning away, rage written all over his face.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   

That memory was not one you favoured, especially not at this point in time.


" You know he doesn't always mean what he says." A friendly and familiar voice spoke from beside you.


You looked to your side and saw Suho, staring at the pond blankly.


" I don't know, he seemed pretty serious to me." You replied bitterly.


He smiled and wrapped an arm around you.


" He's just scared ______. scared of losing you again." Suho explained.


Suho's words replayed in your head over and over again.


" I should have told him." You finally said, not to far from tears.


" Told him what ?" Suho asked with confusion.


"  I loved him back....."