I Think I Love You ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

   You froze on the spot without a single word escaping your mouth.


~ What was D.O doing here?!~ You screamed in your head.


He simply stared at you, waiting for your reaction to his sudden appearance.


" H-Hello?" D.O asked, waving his hand in front of your face.


You blinked and snapped out of your new found state of shock.


" Oh sorry I was just surprised to see you here." You calmly replied.
 

He sweetly giggled and escorted you to a lounge area in the hotel lobby.


You took a seat across from him and waited for him to speak.

"Look ______, I know you think that leaving was a good idea but I- I mean Exo needs you." He stated, blushing slightly.


" B-But ever since I came you've been different, I don't want to be a burden to you." You tried to explain.


He giggled again, taking your hand in his.


" A burden ? _____ ever since you came I've been a lot happier. I don't see why you think you're a burden." He lovingly smiled.


You blushed at his sweet words , gazing into his deep and dar...........


~ What were you doing?! This guy wasn't your boyfriend anymore, he had a girlfriend!~


You quickly pulled your hand away and stood up from the table.

 

" W-What's wrong?" D.O asked looking confused.


" It's nothing... look D.O I'm really tired and I think I need to go to bed, why don't we finish this conversation tomorrow?" You yawned.


" Oh um alright." He muttered, sounding a little embarrassed.



You didn't like lying to him but you knew that talking to D.O could cause further problems, especially with Min Young on the prowl.

 

She had her ways of getting what she wanted, who knows what she would do if she found you with D.O again.

 

It was not a chance you were going to take, not with D.O's job on the line.



You walked D.O to the front doors of the hotel and said your goodbyes, hoping no one saw you two.


~ This was not going to be easy. You didn't want to stop seeing D.O but you weren't very fond of being killed by his girlfriend either.~


~ Maybe things will make more sense in the morning.~ You thought to yourself, crawling under the blankets.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    You woke up very early the next morning, hoping to get a nice shower before meeting D.O for breakfast.


You quickly washed up and got ready, trying to look your best for him. 


This was an important day, you didn't want to leave D.O looking like a scruffy rag doll.


After you finished with your hair and makeup you walked down to the lobby and waited for D.O to arrive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~D.O's POV ~

   I woke up early the next morning, hoping to get a nice shower before meeting ______ for breakfast.


I  quickly washed up and got ready, trying to look my best for _______.


This was an important day, I didn't want to look bad when I told her I loved her.


After I finished getting dressed I walked towards the hotel, flowers in hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  I waited for about ten minutes before I saw D.O walk up the street with flowers in his hand?


~ Why did he have flowers?~ You marveled to yourself as he walked up to you.

 

" Good morning ______." He beamed at you with happiness.


You giggled at his adorable smile.


" Good morning Kyungsoo." You replied, not realizing you had just called him by his real name.

 

He stared at you with confusion.


" Y-You know my real name? " He asked sounding a little excited.


You smiled at him warmly as a thought came to mind.


~ I still haven't told him that I remember who he is.~ You giggled to yourself.


" What's so funny?" He asked blushing a light shade of pink.


You went to open your mouth but soon realized that what you were about to say could possibly ruin everything.
 

~ I can't tell him that I remember, that will just cause more problems. It's probably best if I pretend I don't remember.~ You quickly told yourself.

 

" O-Oh it's just uh I remember Tao calling you Kyungsoo, I guess it just stuck in my mind." You replied shakily.

 

You saw the smile on his face fade as he looked away from you.


" Oh I see.." He mummbled.



You hesitantly grabbed his hand and made him look at you.



" Don't be sad oppa, please." You pouted.



He blushed again as he looked into your eyes, his smile reappearing on his face.



" I'm not sad, I was just thinking." he muttered.


" Thinking about what?" you playfully asked, putting on a silly aegyo.



" It's nothing, really." he giggled.



" Please tell me , please oppa?" you pouted again.


" I-I think I love you."