Awake or Dreaming ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

   The rest of your night was spent tossing and turning, as you replayed the dream in your head again and again.

Before you knew it your alarm had gone off and it was time to return to the studio for another practice session. 

You were absolutely exhausted but still managed to get ready in time for practice.

You decided to grab something to eat before going to the S.M building, seeing as you'd be there for the rest of the day.

The taxi stopped right outside of your new go to place for quick and simple meals. You paid the driver and entered the restaurant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

   You were escorted to a small table near the front of the restaurant, a huge window placed in front of you.

You never really noticed how beautiful the city looked in the morning, the sky a soft pink, the grass still damp with morning dew.

It was the first peaceful moment you'd had since arriving at your cousins. It was nice not needing to worry......................

" _______ ah ! " A familiar squeaky voice called. You turned around and found Min Young standing right behind you.

" O-Oh hello how are you ?" You kindly replied. She rolled her eyes and took a seat across from you.

" Look ______, I don't have time for small talk so let me just get to the point. You have to leave Exo."

" I-I what ?" You asked confused. her expression went hard.

" Did I stutter? I said you have to leave Exo. " She replied with annoyance.

You gritted your teeth, this girl was really starting to push your buttons.

" And why do I have to leave Exo ? " You asked trying to sound polite.

" You see _______ ever since you came here D.O hasn't been himself . He only seems to care about you and your well being." she said coldly.

" W-Well what's wrong with that ? " You asked a little offended.  She scoffed at you rudely.

" What's wrong is D.O is my boyfriend and his mind shouldn't be filled with girls like you." She yelled.

You jumped a little at her sudden change in tone. Why was she so jealous ?

" Well like you said he's your boyfriend so I don't see why you're getting so annoyed or why I should leave Exo." You stated angrily.

" I don't trust you ______ and to be completely honest I don't really like you. Do Kyungsoo a favour and stop messing with his job." She retorted.

You paused.

~ Maybe it would be best if I left, I mean after all that's probably what's best for D.O~ You thought silently.

" Okay, you win ." You said sadly.

" That's what I thought. Well anyways got to run, see you never." She quipped, walking out of the restaurant.


You sat in the restaurant for a little while longer before heading to the S.M building to explain to Leeteuk why you had to leave.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  You entered the practice room one last time before heading back to the apartment to pack.

You couldn't help but tear up as memories of Exo flooded inside your head. Oh how you were going to miss those guys.

You quickly took one last look before heading back, trying hard not to cry.

" Goodbye Exo." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

D.O's POV

I decided to go to the practice room early today, hoping I would catch _______ again. I really needed to talk to her, explain what was going on.

On my way to the S.M building I decided to pick up some white roses as an apology, I remembered how much she used to love them.

I casually walked into the practice room expecting to see _______ but instead of _______ I found a note.


  Dear Exo,

I'm very sorry to be leaving you all like this but I feel that it's in my best interest to leave.
Kyungsoo hasn't been able to work to his full ability since I arrived and I don't think that's fair.
I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all 12 of you amazing boys and I will miss you all dearly.
I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I'll never forgot you guys.

- Love ______.




I felt myself drop to my knees and my heart break in two, my eyes filling with tears.

I already let her go once, I'm not about to lose the only girl I ever loved a second time!