Nothing's Over ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

~ D-Did I just do that ?!~ You screamed in your head as Suho gave you a confused look.


" I-I'm so sorry!" You quickly stuttered.


Suho smiled at you and grabbed your hand.


" Don't be sorry, I-I liked it." He blushed as he looked into your eyes.


You felt your cheeks burn as his gaze melted your heart.

 

" B-But what about Kyungsoo ?" You asked feeling a little guilty.
 

" It's not like he saw ______. Things will be fine. " Suho reassured you.


" Is that so ?" You heard a angry voice call from behind you.


~ It couldn't be.~


You quickly turned your body around to face the man and sure enough it was D.O.

 

" So this is the other guy huh ?" D.O asked very crossed.

 

You panicked and stood up ,grabbing D.O's hand and  pulling him to an empty table near the back of the shop.

 

" It's not what you think." You managed to get out.

 


He scoffed at you as he rolled his eyes.



" Oh really? Then can you please explain to me why you were kissing him?" He asked sternly.

 


You sighed and looked at your hands. You really wanted to tell him why you kissed suho but the thing was, you didn't actually know why you did.

 

He stared at you , silence falling hard upon you both.

 


" Well ?" He said, his eyes on the verge of tears.

 


" I-I don't know." You sighed sadly.



He looked at you with disappointment, his eyes watering in pain.

 

" Then I guess I have no reason to be here." He mumbled, walking to the front of the shop.

 


You jumped out of your seat at the sight of D.O walking away.



~ I let you go once, I won't lose you again.~



You ran after him, trying to avoid all the people around you.



He froze on the spot and turned to look at you.



Of course by the time you had noticed this he was no longer walking away.



It was too late............

 

You had landed right on top of him, your faces only centimeters apart.



He gazed at you with those beautiful brown eyes you had always fallen for.



The moment was almost too perfect to be real.

 

" ______ ah ! Are you okay ?!" D.O asked concerned.



You quickly snapped out of your daydream and got up, offering your hand to D.O.



He gently grasped your hand and pulled himself up.



" I didn't mean to fall on you like that it's just I couldn't let you leave." You replied weakly.



He didn't say a word but instead brought you into a tight embrace.



" I'm just happy you're okay, please never scare me like that again." He cooed softly.



you nuzzled into his neck, enjoying the warm that radiated from his body.



" Just don't let go okay ?" You whispered into his shoulder.


" I won't."