No More Goodbyes ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

    " Now you're sure you want to do this ? " Leeteuk asked before grabbing your suitcase.


You gave him a cold expression as you nodded in reassurance, refraining from showing any sort of emotion.


You could see the hurt look on his face as he slowly carried your bags out of the apartment.


It killed you to see him so sad and disappointed but you knew you couldn't stay, not after all that had happened.


You quickly pulled yourself together and exited the apartment, leaving your key on the counter.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Well I must say I'm really going to miss you _________. Make sure you come visit again." Leeteuk said with tears filling his eyes.


You ran into his arms and gave him a big hug, tears streaming down your face. You never liked leaving Leeteuk, especially when you knew he would be alone.


You slowly pulled away and entered the taxi, not looking back once. This was the end and you had to move on.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   You were about to doze off when the taxi suddenly came to a stop.


" Is there a problem sir ? " You asked with concern.


The happy expression on his face quickly changed to a frown.


" I'm very sorry miss but it seems the taxi has broken down, I won't be able to take you any further." He replied sadly.


~ Great, just what I need~ You thought to yourself as the taxi driver grabbed your suitcase.


" There is a hotel not too far from here, maybe you could get a room." The driver stated as he handed you your suitcase.


Not exactly what you had in mind but it would do, at least for tonight.


You thanked the taxi driver and headed down the street to the hotel, dragging your suitcase along with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  " Hello, welcome to the Lotte Hotel Seoul, how may I help you ?" the receptionist asked from behind her desk.


You greeted her and booked your room, paying almost twice as much as you intended to.


You made your way to the elevator and waited for it to arrive, only wanting to get to your room and go to sleep.

 
As you were about to step into the elevator you were suddenly tapped on the shoulder.


~ Who could it be now~ You thought to yourself as you turned around.


" ______ ah ! " The person screamed as you turned to face them.


It was D.O !