Not Your Average Dinner Conversation ... ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

  The atmosphere had once again changed and for once you were happy with it.



He was actually smiling for once, something you don't usually get to see.... well not lately at least.



Of course this left you with a hundred questions, just like everything else lately.



~ Do I love him ? Do I love Suho ? Will I get hurt again ?~

 

All these things inquiries rushed through your mind, leaving you no time to breathe for yourself.

 

" Is there something you would prefer to eat ?" D.O asked politely.



You smiled up at him and nodded.

 

" I was hoping we could get some of that Seolleongtang we used to get..." You shyly remarked.


D.O giggled and nodded in agreement.


" Neh, I haven't  had Seolleongtang in a long time.. It will be nice to have some again." D.O chirped.

You both walked along the streets until you came upon a small shop.

It was nice and clean and the people were very kind but the food of course was the main attraction.

You basically shoved the whole bowl down your throat before D.O could even start his... you didn't care though, you were hungry.

 

You nervously looked up from your bowl and blushed, realizing that you probably weren't be very ladylike.

 

Thankfully though D.O didn't seem to mind.


" A-Aren't you going to eat ?" You asked, trying to avert his attention.


He smiled and wiped the corners of your mouth with his thumb.

 

" Mian, I guess I was just distracted by how cute you look when you eat." D.O gushed.

Your blush deepend at his words, your smile expanding wide.

No matter what the situation D.O always knew how to make you blush, even when you really didn't want to.

" _____ ah, can I ask you a question ? " D.O shakily asked you.

You nodded and placed your head in your hands.

" Well since you'll be living with us in the dorms, due to being our backup dancer... I was hoping you could do me a favor ...." 


You quickly nodded and signaled him to continue.


" I want you to stay in my room ________..... I don't think I can handle the thought of you in anyone else's room....... I mean I know it sounds a bit strange but it would really help me sleep at night.... so.... what do you say ?" D.O nervously squeaked.

You giggled and caressed his cheek.


" Sure, I don't mind sharing a room with you D,O" You reassurringly laughed.


D.O sighed happily and laughed along with you.


You slowly dropped your hand from his cheek and continued with your meal, keeping as calm as you possible could.



~ Share a room with D.O ?!?!?!? What have I gotten myself into this time ?!~



A/N : Just a short update, I'm sorry ^^