A Dream Come True ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

The world seemed to have stopped moving as D.O slowly backed away from you, heading back to the practice room. You slowly caught your breath as the elevator doors shut and took you back downstairs. You exited the elevator and walked towards your cousin Leeteuk, trying to act casual. He turned to you and smiled as he quickly embraced you.
 

" Are you feeling okay ?" you giggled.

" I have great news ________. One of the talent scouts wants you to be a back up dancer for Exo's next concert." Leeteuk beamed.
 

You paused as your heart beat increased once again, was this all really happening to you! You quickly compiled yourself and accepted your cousin's offer.

" Great ! You'll start tomorrow so make sure you get up early." Leeteuk kindly said.

You just nodded and headed into the taxi, wishing it was already tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Yah! _________ we have to go now. Leeteuk screamed from downstairs. You rushed to gather your things making sure you didn't forget anything, once you made sure you had everything you ran down stairs and waited for the taxi. Not to long after you were once again standing in the SM building waiting for Exo to arrive. You checked the clock and noticed you had arrived 2 hours early, great. You decided to use this extra time to practice before Exo came. You went through your bag and grabbed a INFINITE CD , playing their hit song Before The Dawn. You were about to start the song when you were suddenly embraced from behind.

" Yah ! who's there?!" You screamed.

" Hahaha it's okay ______ , it's only me." You heard D.O Laugh.

You lightly punched his arm.

" What did I tell you about scaring me." You said with an annoyed tone.

" I'm sorry ______ I just wanted to surprise you." D.O said with a cute little pout.

" Fine I forgive you." You giggled.

" Hey, have you eaten yet ?" D.O asked sounding a little concerned.

" No not yet but it's okay I can always grab something later." You smiled

 He smiled at you warmly and grabbed your hand.

" Come on let's grab something to eat." He blushed.

You just smiled as you guys walked out of the SM building, hand in hand.

A/N : Sorry if this chapter , I was sort of rushed. I promise i'll get better.