A Night To Remember ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

     " So, you're sure you're okay with this ?" You asked D.O as he dragged you to the dorms.



      " Neh of course, It's the least I could do ." He kindly replied.



~ Oh great ! What could possibly go wrong ? It's not like you were about to spend the night with your two new crushes.... nope..... not at all.~

 

D.O rummaged through his bag and found a pair of keys, opening the door and letting you in first.



You smiled sweetly at him and started up the stairs.



You both arrived at the top floor of the apartment, panting in exhaustion.



  " You know... we do have an elevator here." D.O huffed.



You widened your gaze and smacked his arm.



  " Geez, thanks for the heads up !" You tiredly glared.

 

He simply ignored your hot headed remark and opened the door to the room, once again letting you go in first.



You dragged your tired feet along the cream carpet, taking off your shoes quickly and placing them in the closet.




   " Look who decided to come back !" Suho chimed from the living room, walking up to you with a concerned face.



  You smiled at him, trying to ease the harsh expression laid upon him.



   " Are you okay ?" Suho asked kindly, caressing your now flustered cheeks.



  " I'm fine oppa, you don't need to worry ~" You happily chirpped.



Suho smiled in a relaxed manner and kissed the top of your head.



  " I'm glad, I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you." He shyly squeaked.



You giggled cutely and ruffled his hair, he really was cute when he got shy.



   " Are you done harashing my girlfriend?" D.O quipped, walking towards you and taking your hand.



Suho's gaze widened......



  " GIRLFRIEND ?!" He shouted.



D.O began to smirk, blinking innocently as Suho's confidence broke apart.



  " What, you didn't know ? I was sure I had mentioned it before." D.O playfully teased.



You smacked his arm once again, tugging on his arm and shooting him a glare.



" He's only joking Suho, we're not together." You lightly replied, smiling up at D.O to ensure you meant it kindly.



He returned your smile and averted his gaze back to Suho.



" By the way, she'll be sleeping here tonight so... don't annoy her." D.O retorted.

 

Suho scoffed and hugged your waist.



D.O pushed him away and pulled you off to the side.



" She'll also be sleeping in my room so don't get any ideas." He harshly spat.



Suho furrowed his brows.



" Did you even ask her where she wanted to sleep ?" Suho asked.



" I don't see why I would, it's obvious she would have chosen me." D.O Boasted.



Suho just laughed at smiled over at you.

 

  " Why don't we let _____ decide ? Where would you like to sleep ___ ?" Suho questioned.



You thought for a second.



~ If I sleep with Suho , D.O will never forgive me.... but.... If I sleep with D.O, Suho might be offended.~



  " Can't we all sleep together ?" You asked shyly.



They both blinked in silence.



  " T-Together ? " Suho pouted. " Why together ?"

 


You laughed and pinched his cheeks.

 

" Neh why not ? I mean sure it will be a tight fit but I'm sure we can make it work, please ?" You begged.



They both sighed but nodded, indicating their agreement.



~ Finally, you wouldn't have to choose between them ! You got to sleep with them both.... wait...... YOU GOT TO SLEEP WITH THEM BOTH ?! TWO BOYS?! TOGETHER ?!  ~


You felt your cheeks burn as you finished your thought, panicking at how stupid you had been in not realizing this.



" Don't worry ______, I'll keep you warm." Suho winked, walking towards the bedroom.



D.O just scoffed.



" Ignore him _____, you can cuddle with me." D.O smiled, grabbing your hand a guiding you to the bedroom.



~ Keeping warm ?! Cuddling ?! This sure will be a night to remember ! ~