A Secret Past ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

 " I wonder what D.O meant by all that " You thought to yourself as you re-entered the S.M building.

" Is there something I should know?" You questioned out loud.

" Know about what ?" You heard a familiar voice call. You turned around to find Tao and Kris, eavesdropping.

You froze for a second, not knowing what to say.

" Um about t-the dance!" you quickly replied. They both stared at you like they knew you were lying but luckily they never called you out.

" Well it's a pretty complicated dance but i'm sure you'll do fine." Kris reassured you.

You nodded and followed them into the practice room ,where the rest of Exo was waiting.

" Where's D.O ?" Luhan asked sounding a little worried.

" Oh he said he'd be a little late, he had to grab something." You answered frowning. 

Exo noticed the look on your face and quickly tried to change the subject.

" Shall we get started ? " Suho asked trying to break the awkwardness. 

Everyone nodded in agreement and got into their starting positions.

" ____ ah, you can just watch this one, so you can get a feel of the moves." Kai said pulling out a chair for you.

You thanked him and took a seat hoping D.O would walk into the practice room soon.

As the song played you tried to focus but you couldn't help but worry about D.O and his location. 

This was driving you crazy!

" So think you can do it?" Sehun asked, breaking your thoughts.

" Oh um yeah I think I'll be able to." You replied trying to sound as if you had actually paid attention.

" Good let's go again from the top, this time with ______." Sehun announced.

The song was about to start when you all heard a knock at the door. Kris paused the CD and went to address whom ever was there.

You didn't pay too much attention to who it was until you heard their voice..... it was D.O!

You felt your heart drop as he walked into the practice room, wearing the same expression as he had before.

" Where were you hyung ? " Sehun asked sounding quite mad.

" I had to grab something from the dorm, I'm sorry if I made you all wait." D.O said apologetically.

" It's alright, let's just try and finish practice." Suho projected.

Everyone once again got into position and waited for the song to start.

You tried to follow everyone's movements but your eyes kept going to D.O.

~ Why didn't he come talk to you, was he mad?~ You thought to yourself as the song finished.

~ Maybe I should go talk to him.~ 

You calmly made your way to D.O, wearing a bright smile.

He comfortably returned your smile and embraced you.

" You were so good today, I had no idea you could dance like that. " He beamed at you.

You were taken away by D.O's sudden change in expression.

" Oh uh thank-you." You replied simply.

" Yah Kyungsoo, here's your water." Tao said throwing D.O a large water bottle.

~Kyungsoo?~ You thought to yourself

~ Where have I heard that name before? ~ 

You tried to think about people you knew but none seemed to fit the name Kyungsoo. It was making you crazy ! You knew you had heard the name before but you just couldn't remeber when.

" Are you okay _____?" D.O asked concerned.

" Oh me ? I'm fine , just thinking that's all." You giggled.

He smiled back at you before walking off towards the rest of Exo.

You were about to follow when you heard a voice from behind you.

" Kyungsoo Oppa, I've missed you! " A girl screeched running towards D.O.

He met her with a smile and lovingly embraced her.

" Oh ____ ah, this is my girlfriend Min Young."

~ GIRLFRIEND !~ HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!~ You screamed in your head.

You promptly changed your expression to a smile and greeted her.

" It's nice to meet you Min Young." you bowed.

She smiled at you and rapidly turned her attention back to D.O

" Oppa are you finished practice?" She asked cutely.

" Yes actually we just finished." He replied sweetly.

" Well I'm hungry so let's go eat." She pouted.

He comfortably grabbed her hand and started towards the door.

" We're leaving everyone, see you tomorrow." He said before closing the door behind him.

You felt your heart break as the door shut, trying hard not to cry.

~ Why were you feeling this way, did you really like him that much ~ You thought.

~ And the kiss!~ If he had a girlfriend why did he kiss you ?~ 

You were so confused and hurt that nothing seemed to make sense anymore.

You decided you needed to go home and get some rest before you broke down in front of Exo.

" Leaving already ___?" Xiumin asked with a pout.

" Yeah i'm really tired but don't worry I'll be here again tomorrow." You reassured.

Exo all waved goodbye as you exited the SM building.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Are you okay ___?" Leeteuk asked before saying good night.

" Me ? Oh i'm fine really, just tired. " You chuckled trying to sound happy.

He paused and looked at you with an unconvinced face.

" Alright I believe you, good night." Leeteuk said closing your door.

You laid with your eyes open,staring at the wall blankly until you fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



~ Oppa can we go on this ride next ?~ 

~ I don't know, the park is almost closed ___~

~ Please oppa, I really want to!~

You gave him your cutest face and playfully tugged on his shirt.
He smiled and gave in almost instantly.

~ Fine but this is the last one~

You beamed and kissed his cheek.

~ Thank you Kyungsoo oppa~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

You woke up with your heart beating at a rapid speed.

" Now I know where I've heard that name before...... Kyungsoo was my boyfriend !