Short Term Memory ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

 " So _____ ah, what would you like to eat?" D.O asked, acting casual. You smiled and thought for a second.
 

" Hmmm can we eat ddukbokki?" You asked cutely. He giggled and brightly beamed at your cuteness.



" Of course we can! Oppa loves ddukbokki." D.O chuckled.  
 

" Great, let's go oppa !" You excitedly chimed, dragging D.O with you. 

  He blushed a little hearing you call him oppa, he liked how it sounded coming from you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys quickly arrived at the restaurant and grabbed a table. D.O ordered the food and made conversation, waiting for the meal.
 

" So _____ I must say I've really missed you, i'm so happy you've come back. D.O explained.

You paused for a second, not fully understanding the context of D.O's words.

" Missed me ? We've only just met." You awkwardly chuckled.

D.O's smile dropped.

" Y-You don't remember ? " D.O asked with a hurt look in his eyes.

" Remember what ? I don't know what you mean." You replied confused.

There was a long pause, as D.O just stared at you. His eyes sadder than a puppy's. 

" It's okay _______ don't worry about it." D.O said with a slight smile.

You could tell there was something wrong and that D.O was now somehow hurt, but you didn't want to touch the subject just incase you hurt him even more.

The rest of the meal was spent in silence, not a single word was said for a long time.

" Look _____ I have to go run an errand so you'll have to go to the studio without me." D.O mumbled.

You couldn't help but feel a little sad seeing D.O so unhappy and distant, but you just nodded and headed back towards the S.M building.

 

D.O's POV~

I quickly paid for our meal and headed out the door, I couldn't stand to be in there any longer.

How could she not remember me? Remember us ?!

My old girlfriend has forgotten who I am !



A/N ~ I know it's a little confusing but it will make sense later.... I hope hahah >.<