Gone In A Flash ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

  " B-But mom I don't want to leave, this is my home." You pleaded. 


" I know dear but your cousin really needs help with his new project." Your mother softly replied.

You wanted to disagree with her but the look on her face was too much for you to take.

 

" Okay, I'll go" You said with a slight smile. Your mother embraced you for a moment and then continued to help you pack. 

You finally finished packing and headed for the taxi parked outside your home. You said your goodbyes and soon you were off.

" so, what's in Seoul?" The taxi driver questioned. 

" I'm going to help my cousin with his work." You replied  blandly.

" Oh well enjoy your time in Seoul." The man kindly smiled.

The taxi had finally made it to Seoul and was currently outside your cousin's apartment complex. You paid the driver and quickly grabbed your things.

" ______!" You heard someone call from behind you. You swiftly turned around as you were embraced by your cousin, Leeteuk.

" How was the drive?" He asked politely. 
 

" It was fine." You replied with a warm hearted smile.

" Well that's good to hear but i'm sort of in a rush here you see I have a job at SM." He said as he carried your bags to his room.

" I hope you don't mind." he finished as he looked at you.  

" S-SM !" You thought to yourself trying hard not to fangirl.

" Oh no it's fine, I don't mind." You reassured him.

" Great, let's get going then." He said sweetly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   The minute you walked into the SM building you were in awe, everything was so unreal. You were getting lost in your thoughts when you were cut off-

" Excuse me , are you lost?" A friendly voice called. You quickly spun around and gasped. It was EXO-K's very own D.O. He was right infront of you, smiling sweetly with his kind face.

"N-No i'm not lost, just waiting." You managed to let out. 

" Oh are you a new trainee?" He asked politely.

" Me? No i'm just waiting for my cousin, he's a vocal coach." You explained to him.

" Oh I apologize for the missunderstanding." He said, slightly blushing.

" No need to apologize." You giggled.

" Well I have to get going but it was great meeting you. I hope I get to see that pretty face again." He said , softly caressing your cheek.

You turned a deep shade of red as he walked off towards the elevator. 

" Did this just happen!?" You thought out loud.
 

" Did what just happen?" Leeteuk asked walking towards you.

" Oh nothing ." You said trying to hide what was clearly written all over your face.

" Alright then let's head home, oh and by the way we'll have to come back tomorrow so I suggest waking up early." He said sturnly.

   You nodded your head and walked with him out the door.

 " Maybe i'll get to see D.O again tomorrow." You thought to yourself as you got into bed, a smile appearing on your face.