A Warm Embrace ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

  This was something you had always wanted but never got, the feeling of being wanted and appreciated.

 

You spent a long time looking for someone to treat you that way and now here you are with two of them.

 

On one hand you have D.O, the boy who had protected you and loved you for so long even after you had left him for America.

 

Then you had Suho, a kind and gentle man with lips as soft as clouds.

 

your heart was torn between two incredible people, both fighting for your approval.



" Y-Yah ?! Are you alright ?" You heard Suho call from behind D.O


You quickly slid yourself away from D.O to look at him.


" Neh, just a little accident that's all." You brightly smiled at him.

 

The worried expression on his face lightened.

 

" Thank Goodness, I thought you had fainted or something." He marveled as he pulled you into his embrace.



You gently wrapped your arms around Suho and nuzzled your face in his neck

 


There was something about the way he held you that just made your heart melt.

 

Even though you had only known Suho for roughly a week , you could already tell that you were developing feelings for him.



Knowing this made you feel guilty though because even though you were no longer with D.O, something inside you was not able to let go of him.




" Well now that we know everyone is  okay let's all have a drink huh ?" Suho chimed merrily.

 

You smiled warmly at him and turned to face D.O.



" Neh, join us." 

 


D.O just stared at you, his body radiating with hate.




" I'll pass." He scoffed rudely.



You frowned at his negative reply.



" W-Why not, is there something wrong ?" You asked a little frightened by his new found attitude.



You got no reply, instead he walked to the front door, his hands curling into fists as he looked to the ground.



This was just like him, always leaving before discussing things.



Sometimes he made you so mad, it was almost like he didn't care about you.



Maybe things would be better with Suho, maybe there would be less heartache.

 

Your head was pounding with thoughts as your heart was ripped to pieces.

 

 

~ He has hurt me far beyond what I can handle, maybe it's time to let go. ~ You thought to yourself as you followed behind Suho.