Reason To Stay ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

     Suho saw the look on your face and smiled, grabbing your hand and taking you in his direction.
 

You slowly followed behind him, clutching onto his hand weakly.

 

" Where are we going ?" You asked blandly.


" We are going to cheer you up, that's where we're going." He giggled.


You softly returned his laugh with your own.


" I don't think that's an actual place Suho." You playfully smiled.

 

" Well let's just pretend it is for today." He chuckled.

 

 You could feel the pain in your heart slowly starting to subside.

 

Maybe it would be best if you forgot about D.O for a while, actually had some fun.



A smile was soon apparent on your face as the atmosphere lightened.


" You know you really should smile more, you look ten times more beautiful." Suho beamed at you.


You blushed lightly and playfully hit his arm.


" Yah ! What was that for ?" He chuckled, rubbing his arm.


You stuck your tongue out and grabbed his arm.

 

" Oppa can we go eat ? I haven't had anything all day." You asked cutely.


He smiled at you and nodded.

 

" And where would the beautiful girl like to eat?" He questioned.


You felt your cheeks burn, you had never been called beautiful like this before.


" Well I did have reservations at this cafe not too far from here." You sweetly replied.


" Better not let it go to waste." Suho said, walking in the direction of the cafe.


You casually walked beside him, making conversation every once in a while.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~D.O's POV ~

    I continued to walk down the street as I tried to calm myself down.


~ Why did I freak out on her like that ? She did nothing wrong.~

 

I soon found myself standing in the middle of nowhere, perfect.


Standing around was certainly not going to solve anything and I was getting pretty hungry.


~ Maybe I should go eat at the cafe, I'm sure ______ isn't going to use the reservation.~ 

 

I quickly walked back in the direction of the cafe, feeling a little better about today's events.

 


It didn't take too long to get there, seeing as it was only a few blocks away.

 

things were finally calming down..... at least I thought they were.


I noticed something strange as I was walking into the cafe.

 

There was this girl that looked a lot like ______.



I-It was ______ ! And she wasn't alone. There was a guy with her and not just any guy , Suho.

 

Why was she here with him ? Were they together?



I didn't want to believe it but then I saw it........

 

S-She kissed him.