Hyung ! (part 1)

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 SUNGMIN'S POV

 

           As I enter the café, Eunhyuk approached me immediately.

           "Hyung! Where have you been? You weren't here for about 2 hours? Is there something wrong? Why your face is so red? Are you sick?" he kept on throwing questions to me.

           "Hyung? Are you o----"

           "I'm okay  Eunhyuk. I just went on Leeteuk hyung's house to return the books that I borrowed last time from him cause I forgot to return it yesterday. But when I got there, there's no one in the house. So I've waited there."

            "Are you sure hyung? I mean....are you feeling alright?" I frowned in confusion.

            "Yes Eunhyuk..Why?"

            "Cause...when I saw you enter the door your face is like a tomato. Cause it's so red that's why I thought you're sick" he answered as worry is visible on his face. ..I'm so grateful to have a friend like him..but..do I really blush that hard..i know that's the reason..

            Before I answer his question we heard the bell on the door and someone is heading on the counter. I went on the counter to approach the customer. As I look at the customer, I can feel that my heart is beating fast for the second time. The next moment is that we only stayed for god knows how long staring at each other. ..sungmin...calm down..relax yourself.. I take a deep breath and release it before asking the customer.

          "Excuse me sir..May I have your order?"

          "Ahm..medium size of hazelnut frappe please."

          "Okay sir, just wait for a minute" I said and went to get his order.

          "Here sir..enjoy" I said giving him a warm smile. He smiled at me before heading to a table near the counter.

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   KYUHYUN'S POV

 

         "Here sir..enjoy" he said giving me a warm smile. ..what a cute smile..i like to see that smile more.. I went and sit on a table near the counter. I looked at the window to calm myself from what I had felt a while ago. While sipping my drink and still looking at the night aura outside, I heard the door opened and i heard someone is shouting.

         "Hyung! Sungmin hyung!"

         I looked at the man who is shouting as he is heading near the counter. I looked at man who's being called and I saw a big smile on his face. ..he is sungmin..his name is sungmin..what a cute name.. I cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter