You know. :)

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

    NO ONE'S POV

            Ryeowook and Yesung are walking side by side towards the school gate. Yesung called Kyuhyun and asked him if they can use his car so that it will not take too long to brought the smaller man home. Luckily, Kyuhyun agreed after a long whining and complaining.

             Feeling the awkward aura that's eating the two of them. Ryeowook bit his lips as he felt uneasy. He didn't know what to do.. He wants to talk but he has nothing to say.. Besides, he is not that close with the latter. Ryeowook didn't know that the man beside him was also feeling the same as him. Yesung also wants to talk but he has no idea on what they are going to talk about.. Besides, he's not that talkative like his other friends. But suddenly something snapped in Yesung's mind and the latter unconciously smiled before turning to Ryeowook. As they reached the place where the car is being parked, Yesung signaled the man to enter the car so the latter did.

             "Uhm.. Excuse me.. But you haven't telling me your address yet" Yesung said when he turned to Ryeowook.

             "Oh.. I'm sorry.. I'm going to point you the direction if you want" Ryeowook awkwardly said.

             "Oh.. Okay" Yesung muttered and smiled at Ryeowook making the latter blush. Then, he started the engine and drove off.

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    RYEOWOOK'S POV

              I am now inside the car heading to my home with a man. I know him of course.. Who wouldn't have know him?" .. He is the Student Council's P.O. and he is also the son of the owner of one of the biggest company here in our country along with the Cho Corporation, the biggest corporation in Korea. Yes.. meaning.. this guy beside me is the heir of Kim Corporation. .. I know you're asking me why I'm studying there.. Well. SM High is one of the most prestigous school in Korea.. Most of the students there are consists of a son/daughter of a businessman, actor, politician, musician etc. But I ... I am only an ordinary person who lives in an ordinary world. I am not from a rich famlily. I am working part-time at a cafe.. In short, we have nothing when it comes to wealth.. But I was able to enter this school because of my talent...

            I was so lucky enough to be spotted by a pesonel who works in SM HIgh and he recommended me to the dean of the school. You know.. they only accept those who got the most talents and brains.. Luckily!! They accepted me and here I am, studying at SM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter