First Meeting

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 NOTE: guys .. i already posted the continuation of the chap 8.. it's only a little but still, read it.. tnx . :))

             and also this chap.. is NO ONE'S POV kay.. just a short chapter..

 ------------------------------------------------

         NO ONE'S POV

                    It's already 4pm and much to his luck, there are only few customers unlike when he entered the cafe a while ago.

                    Then after, Eunhyuk came in and he smiled at Sungmin.

                    "Hi Sungmin hyung!" he greeted and Sungmin only raised his hands in response . Just when he was about to sat on a mini chair, he saw Taemin enetered with his backpack. Sungmin frowned.

                    "Oh.. Taemin-ah.. Why you holding your bag?"

                    "I'm going home now hyung" Sungmin gasped.

                    "Wait.. I-I thought after 4 days?" Taemin nodded.

                    "Yes.. But I think you know the reason why since your studying there hyung.. Our performance was moved, so we're going back and come back here if our performance is near.. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now"

                    "Ah.. Okay. I know that alredy. Take care of umma and yourself kay? Greet umma for me" Taemin nodded and Sungmin hugged his brother.

                    "Hyung.. I will miss you again" Taemin said between their hug.

                    Sungmin only hummed in response. They pulled back to their hug and walked towards the door. Sungmin sent his brother to enter a cab and they bid their goodbyes.

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------

                     After an hour, two men entered the room. Upon seeing who are they, he smiled and frowned at the same time. Donghae approached him grinning like a 7 year-old kid but not much to his luck, he is not alone. Kyuhyun followed Donghae on his back, he's walking emotionless and an earphone was tagged on his ears. Sungmin pouted in dissapointment..  'how lucky i am..' Sungmin thought.

                     "Hi hyung!" Donghae greeted.

                     "Hey" Sungmin greeted back and smiled.

                     Donghae turned his gaze around the whole cafe.

                     "Hyung, this place is nice.. dazzling!!" Donghae complemented still gazing around.

                     "Oh.. It's nice to hear that.. By the way. What do you want to eat then?"

                     "Oh.. I like that one cafe latte and this one....... strawberry cake for one slice" Donghae pointed and still staring at the cake with dazzling eyes. Sungmin chuckle when he noticed his dongsaeng in the verge of drooling.

                     "I think I shouldn't asked your order. You stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter