Bunny?!

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    NO ONE'S POV

 

                It's already their lunch time. They already practiced their performance while Sungmin just watched them intently. The latter already have friends and he can say that he is already close with them. Thanks with the help of Donghae. They went on the cafeteria and sit on a long table. Sungmin sat between Donghae and Kyuhyun. Across them are Siwon, Yesung and Shindong. While they were eating Donghae is keep on asking his hyung about him.

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * *

     SUNGMIN'S POV

 

                  We are now eating our lunch. I am now sitting with Donghae in my right while Kyuhyun on my left and across us are Siwon, Yesung and Shindong. While we're eating, Donghae is keep on asking me everything like an interviewer but instead of getting annoyed, I just keep on answering his questions. Besides, we haven't seen each other for a very long time.

                  "So hyung? How are you now? How is your umma, is she okay?"

                  "Yeah.. I think she's okay now. Me? I'm fine.. still surviving even though I'm far from my family" they looked at me.

                  "Huh? You are not living with them? But why?"

                   "Yeah.. When I graduated from middle school, Umma decided to move in the outskirts but I can't go with them cause I need to study here. That's why I live alone here"

                   "But how do you able to live alone?" Siwon asked me.

                    "Mmm.. I'm working" they mouthed an "o"

                    "But hyung? Why are you working? Your appa and umma are not giving you an allowance or something?" Donghae asked. I remained silent. ..why are they keep on mentioning him..

                     "Hyung? Are you ----?" he didn't finish what he is saying when his cellphone rang.

                     "Hello?" Donghae asked. "Oh..Yeah.. I forgot. I'm sorry .....Wait I will be there in a minute ... okay" he hang his phone "I forgot hyung..We have our meeting. Si, I will leave you with my bestfriend kay?.. Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Take care of my hyung ha... Guys let's go, remember we have our meeting today" Donghae said and left with Siwon, Yesung and Shindong. 

                       They left me with Kyuhyun. We remained silent cause we're not that close.. i think,,,

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * *

       KYUHYUN'S POV

 

                       We remained silent while we're eating. I kepp on taking a short glance of his image. ..uuhh..what do i do now?..i need to talk to him to get rid of this awkward aura..aisshh.. I took a deep breath and as I about to open my mouth to say something, he looked at me and he opened a conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter