You Dead Kyuhyun!

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 note: Joining a Club (Part 2) will not be this chapter. :)

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          SUNGMIN'S POV

                When we are heading to our building, we saw the jerk .. you know him already .. He is talking to a small petite man. We headed towards them. As we are getting closer to him, I realized that the small man with him who is now hanging his head low is somewhat familiar.........  WAIT!....

                "Wookie?" I muttered as I got closer. The two man looked at me.. and confirm!.. He looked at me with widened eyes and mouth gaped.

                "S...su..sungmin hyu..hyung" he stuttered. I looke at the two of them alternately and I saw the confuse look of Kyuhyun.

                "Wookie..What are you doing here? Why are you talking to that jerk?" I asked him.. He looked at me and to Kyuhyun. I can feel that he's trembling but I shrugged cause I want to know his answer.

                "I..I'm studying here"

                "Really? But why are you talking to him? Did he do something bad to you?" I asked him worriedly. Then, I turned and glared at Kyuhyun.

                "What?" Kyuhyun said and he was taken aback.

               "Did you to something bad?" I said when I faced him and glared at him.

               "I..I..didn't d..do anything" he stutterly answered.

               "Is it true Wookie?" I asked still glaring at Kyuhyun.

               "N..Ne.. We're just talking about some things" Ryeowook answered me.. I'm still not satisfied.. I have a feeling that there is something wrong here.. 

 

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

          KYUHYUN'S POV

                "Wookie?" I heard some familiar voice.

               "S...su..sungmin hyu..hyung" Ryeowook said. Suddenly I felt nervous upon hearing the name of the person... So I turned to look. My eyes widened when I saw Sungmin looking at us curiously.. Ani... He is only looking at the nerd infront of me.. WAIT! .. Sungmin know him?...

                  "Wookie..What are you doing here? Why are you talking to that jerk?" Sungmin asked Ryeowook. Ryeowook looked at me.. he's trebling.. but I eyed him indicating that he shouldn't tell why..or else...

                "I..I'm studying here" he stutterly said.

                "Really? But why are you talking to him? Did he do something bad to you?" Sungmin asked him again and he glared at me. ..uh..oh.. your dead Kyuhyun!..

                "What?" I asked trying to act innocently.

               "Did you to something bad?" Sungmin said when he finally turned his body and faced me.

               "I..I..didn't d..do anything" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. .. wow..Almighty Kyuhyun is stuttering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter