Preparations

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         NOTE: This chapter only contains Sungmin's POV .. :))

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          SUNGMIN'S POV

                As we entered the room, I immediately went to my chair and sat down. Kyuhyun also followed but still plaing his game console.. oohh...what a game freak! .. Then suddenly, I noticed that Donghae is not sitting beside me.. So, I looked around and saw him standing infront, holding a piece of paper.

               "Classmates ..." he called the attention of the whole class .. Then, the whole class turned to him and wait for what he will going to say.

               "Since our veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy responsible class president is still busy playing his game ..I will be the one who will going to explain this to all of you instead" he sated as he raised the piece of paper he was holding. ..wait .. i realized, I still don't know who the class president is..

                So, I moved forward and tapped Heechul hyung's shoulder.

                "Why?" he asked.

                "I forgot to ask .. Who's the class president? " then I saw him smirked.

                "You can easily recognize him if you heard what Donghae had said. A veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy responsible class president who is now busy playing his game"

                HUH? I suddenly turned confused. I looked around to see who is the one that Donghae is referring, the one who is playing his game. Finally, I realized that Kyuhyun is the only one who is playing a game in our class. That's made me widened my eyes and caused me to jaw dropped. ..oohh..what the?!.that jerk is the class president?!..how could they elected such a jerk to be the class president.. i'm just starting to pity them ..tsk..tsk..tsk.. I looked away from him when I heard Donghae spoke.

                "I will going to tell you first the schedule.. kay.. But before that I will going to explain why the date of our fest was moved" Donghae said and he composed himself before continuing " It is because our principal will not be here during the rest of the month and it will start tomorrow. As we all now the principal should be present in every events that will be held here in our school. So, we decide to move it next onth two days after our pricipal returned" he reasoned. ahh.. my cutie dongsaeng never fail to impress me.. hhahaha.. *mentally clapped* ..

                "As for the schedule of our program, we separated the sports and music fest into two days. On the first day, during daytime or specifically during morning .. different sports competition will be held. It's not just an individual but there is also a group team which means the whole class will be presented as a team. Each sections and levels will going to compete with one another in a specific game and that games will only be announce a week before the fest. And during afternoon until evening we will be havng our music fest. There are different performers from different schools who will going to showcase their talents to us. While on the schedule for the second day is the same as the first day" After he explained everything, a girl raised her hand and she asked a question which Donghae answered clearly.

                 "If there are students from different schools who will going to perform on the first day. How about our own students? Are they also going to perfom on the same day, together with them?" I saw the whole class nodded indicating that they also want to know the answer about the girl's question.

                 "Well... Only the chose representative of our school will be the one who will ging to perform on the same day with them and showcase their talent. But the others are going to perform and showcase their talent on our main event which is on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter