Announcement!

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      SUNGMIN'S POV

                     I am still eating the remaining foods on my plate. It seems that Kyuhyun and I are trying to get rid of the awkward aura between us.

                     "Sungmin?" he called me. I turned my head to looked at him.

                     "Hmm? Why?"

                     "Can I ask you something too?"

                     "Sure. What is it?" I flashed a smile on him.

                            "I'm just curious...Why .....why you look like a.. bunny?" he asked and a smirk flashed on his face.

                     What the heck?! He thinks that I looked like a bunny? I am planning to say that he is nice then he called me a bunny! Just wait you jerk! I'm going to kill you soon!

                     "What?! ... ---B---bunny?! ......YAH!" I yelled at him then he bursted out laughing. My face is so red now because of anger.

                     "Yeah! You look like that.." he said still not stopping from laughing.

                     "Yah! You jerk! I'm going to kill you! Just see!" I pointed at him and his face suddenly turned into serious.

                     "What?! You called me what? JERK?"

                    "Yes you are! Indeed. Jerk! Jerk!" I sticked out my mouth and he is now the getting mad. I keep on repeating that word until his already annoyed with it.

                      "Yah! You are the first one who called me that! You! You will pay for that!" he said as he stood up and went near me but I ran way immediately and looked at him to stick out my mouth.

                      "Jerk!" I screamed.

                     "Yah! Come back here!" he said and went after me. We kept on running around the campus and I noticed that all of the students that we passed are looking at us, confused and whispering to one another. But I don't care, this jerk will going to pay for calling me a bunny. ..Who the hell do this man think he is? Acting that he is nice then suddenly became a rude brat. I don't care if his popular or whatever..  I went to the main building and he is still chasing me, good thing that I'm more faster than him even though he has a longer legs than mine so he can't chase me. As I ran through the hall I saw Donghae, Shindong, Kibum, Siwom, Yesung and Heechul hyung walking. I stopped to greet them.

                     "Hello there! You all done?" I greeted and they nodded.

                    "Hey hyung. Why are you here? I left you with Kyuhyun right? Where he is and why are you running?" Donghae asked. I forgot that I was being chased by that jerk.. So.. I turned to my back and saw that jerk coming. I went beside Donghae.

                    "Yah! You crazy little bunny!" Kyuhyun shouted and stopped from running. He put his hands on his knees and bent, trying to catch his breath from running for so long.

                    "Hey Kyuhyun.. What's up with you? Miracle!! This is the first time I saw you running like that. What's the matter?" Heechul hyung asked. I eyed him in shock. ..First time?!  He's an athlete right?..They told me a while ago.. I saw Kyuhyun smirked at me and turned to his friends.

                     "Ask that crazy little bunny" Kyuhyun answered as he pointed towards me.

                    "What?! You jerk!" I glared at him.

                   "Who do you called? Crazy little bunny!" he hissed.

                   We threw a death glare to each other. We didn't even notice that our friends are already laughing at us until...

                   "Hey you two. Stop that already okay" Siwon interrupted but we are still glaring at each other.

                   "You two...stop that childish act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter