A Chat With My Favorite Hyung

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEDITED... HI GUYS!? I MISSED YOU ALL. XD

by the way, I'll start editing some typos tonight. starting from chapter 1 up to this chapter.

 

 

 

 

"Teukie hyung! You're here!" Sungmin happily exclaimed as he saw his favorite hyung inside the café. 
 

His class had just ended and he immediately went to the café for his shift when he saw his hyung on the table near the counter. 
 

"Sungmin, finally." The older beamed with a smile on his face making his dimple very visible.
 

"What are you doing here?" Sungmin who went near the older and sit on the chair in front of his hyung.
 

"He went here to drink some caffeinated drink Hyung." Eunhyuk blurted out of nowhere with a hint of sarcasm. 

 

Eunhyuk is standing beside the counter with a trace of smirk on his face together with Ryeowook who is smiling while serving some customers of the café.
 

Sungmin turned to the latter who raised both of his hands in the air indicating that he didn't do anything wrong when his hyung gave him a sinister glare that earns a low chuckle from Leeteuk. 
 

"That's enough kids. The two of you, go back to work. By the way, how's your new school so far Min?"  Leeteuk as he sip his Americano.
 

Sungmin leaned on his sit, "Well, I can say that it went well pretty good except for the times that there is someone who is always trying to ruin my day."
 

"And who is that someone if I may ask you?"
 

The younger let out a sigh, he doesn't want the older to get worried or worst to when he start talking about that someone. He knows his hyung very well after being friends with him for so many years. He knows that his hyung will predict pointless matters about it. That's why he decided not to talk about it.
 

"Oh. Just don't mind that person Hyung. He is not worthy of your time. Why not talk about what's happening in SA after I left?"
 

Leeteuk gave him a mere shrug as an answer before continuing, "There's no important event that happened yet. The kids just misses you a lot especially that Mochi who keeps on whining inside the office about you transferring. The kid isn't moving on yet."
 

Sungmin rolled his eyes upon hearing what his Hyung said. "Oh dear, that kid is really a pain in the . Based on what you told me, it looks like he's my girlfriend."
 

The two of them laugh at the statement and was stopped when Eunhyuk joined the conversation.
 

"You know that he's really dependent on you Hyung since that incident when you saved him from being bullied. He feels safe when he's with you that he considered on following you in SM Academy." Eunhyuk said to Sungmin.
 

 He sat down beside Sungmin with a tray containing a cappuccino, strawberry milkshake and 3 slices of vanilla mousse flavored cake and macaroon that he placed on the table before returning the tray to Ryeowook.
 

"My shift has ended so don't give me that look." Eunhyuk informed when he saw Leeteuk and Sungmin staring at him intently.
 

"You having a girlfriend is really an impossible thing if you keep doing those habit of yours Anchovy." Leeteuk reprimanded.
 

"What can I do Hyung? Besides, I'm no man who's interested on collecting girls just to be my fling. " 
 

"Whatever you say." Sungmin mockingly said. "Anyhow, Hyung, SMA is really far different from SA and I have no idea why students in SA are really fond of saying that SMA is just a shadow of SA. There's a difference in almost everything. From how the student officers handle some works, their way of celebrating different events up to how the students' mind was set. I am not pertaining on a negative way. What I'm trying to imply is these two Academies have their on key points to brag on."
 

Leeteuk rested his arms on the table, "Min, we can't please everyone as well as we can't make them understand every little thing. You personally knew and witnessed how students in SA has been eaten up by their pride and ego. Due to the Academy's strong popularity, the students are starting to look down on other Academies who offers the same as SA."
 

"Haven't they realized that it can affect the academy's reputation?" Sungmin asked with a hint of hopelessness on his voice.
 

"Just stop thinking about it Min. As much as I want to change that, the fact that we can't really change everyone's mindset easily  is what makes it so hard to accomplish. Just tell me something about your new school since it's the reason why I went here." 
 

"Excuse me for a while. I just have to change. I'll be back in a while." Eunhyuk excused as he stood up and went to the locker room leaving Leeteuk and Sungmin.
 

"Well..." Sungmin started. "A bit busy but not because of academic activities but because of the upcoming school fest."
 

"School fest?" The older asked earning a small nod from Sungmin.
 

"Yes, they will held various activities for the students and outsiders. Everything is open to the public, the activity booths, the night out event and even participati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter