The Reason

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "You?!" Sungmin and Ryeowook said in unison when they saw the familiar figure's face entered the cafe.

 "Why? I'm a customer" the figure said.

 "Yah! Cho! Why are you here?" Sungmin annoyingly asked.

 "I'm going to eat here and besides, I'm not the only one who came here" Kyuhyun reasoned.

 "Huh?" Sungmin confusedly asked.

 "I'm not the only one who came----" Kyuhyun was cutted when a voice beamed inside.

 "Goodafternoon Minnie dongsaeng! We're here!" the voice filled the whole cafe making some of the customers look at them. Sungmin facepalmed in embarassment.

 "Hello Min" the others greeted including Donghae.

 "See.. I'm not the only one" Kyuhyun said. Sungmin glared at him for a while and dragged him a little farther from the others.

 "What are you all doing here?" Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun.

 "We're here to eat and..... they said they will going to do something here" Kyuhyun answered.

 "What is that? Who planned this?"

 "Who planned this?" Kyuhyun repeated than pointed to Donghae. Donghae noticed how his hyung is glaring at him so, he hid behind Heechul.

 "Lee Donghae..." Sungmin called.. anger is visible on his tone. Donghae moved out and face his hyung.

 "Ne hyung?" Donghae nervously asked.

 "What is this?"

 "Ah.. Uhmm.. I..ah"

 "Calm down Min. We all planned to go here. We're going to discuss about the fest together with you" Heechul explained.

 "Huh? But I'm not an officer"

 "Even though.. You see, Kyuhyun here is also not an officer but he's here"

 "But--"

 "No buts.. So, where should we sit?"

 "Uhmm.. I think you can sit over there" Ryeowook answered instead as he pointed themon the table with the most no. of chair.

 "Oh.. Good spot. Hey.. You're the guy earlier right" Heechul spat. Ryeowook only nodded his head and he signaled them to went on their table. Sungmin let out a desperate sigh as he walked towards them.

 "What do you want to eat?" Sungmin weakly asked.

 "Oh come on Min. Don't be like that" Heechul said then he turned to the others. "Guys, what do you want?"

 They all gave their orders and after a few minutes, Sungmin came b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter