Performers?

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      SUNGMIN'S POV

           I really can't believe this.. aaarrgghh..  It's been 2 weeks now but it's getting worser and worser. You know why? Firstly, that brat is still keep on pissing me off and I can explode any time of the day! Secondly, schools are pressuring us.. especially our sports and music fest is near.... and thirdly! Please send me to heaven! I was being paired up with that brat on the preparation of the sports and music fest.. What's the worsest that will come next huh?! T . T HAVE PITY ON ME.

           "Eart to Lee Sungmin~" I snapped out on my thoughts. I saw Donghae waving his hands infront of my face.

           "Huh? Wae?"

           "I'm already talking here for about 10 minutes. Meaning, your spacing out for that long time. Waegeure?"

           I shook my head, "Ani.. Nothing. What are you talking about anyway?"

           Donghae cleared his throat, "As I was saying.. We're already done with the arrangement for the performances but we still lack of some performers to complete the full set. So, we the SCs including you hyung and Kyuhyun will going to occupy the empty slots"

           I raised an eyebrow, "Me? Why do I have to join?"

           "Hyung~~ You have to join. You're my hyung and I am the SC President so you have to accept and join. Pweasse~~" Donghae answered as he gave me a puppy eyes. Aishh..this kid. He knows that I can't resist him with that eyes even though I'm cuter than him... What did I say??

            I let out a sigh, "Arasso..arasso"

            Donghae clapped his hands happily, "And hyung.. one more favor.. If you have known someone who can sing or dance. can you please ask them to perform. We have to showcase them even if they are a student here or not"

            I nodded, "Arasso"

 

= > =

            I am now on my work.. Ryeowook went to accompany me. He said that he will stay here until Eunhyuk's shift is done since they haven't seen each other for ages to his exagerration. Hmm.. I was thinking if I should ask them about Donghae's favor since Ryeowook here have a good voice while Eunhyuk here really dance well. Hmm.. maybe I should ask them..

            "Ouch!" I yelped in pain when Eunhyuk flickered my forehead.

            "Spacing out~~ Earth to you hyunggie" Eunhyuk muttered.. I only rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest.

            "What are you thinking huh hyung?" Ryeowook asked as he nudge my side.

            "Ah..Uhm. It's--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter