Building Moments

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   NO ONE'S POV

           Ryeowook were pointing the direction to Yesung, while Yesung was driving carefully. The journey was not too long because Ryeowook's house is not that far from their school. When they already reached Ryeowook's front house, no one was daring to talk or even to move out of the car. They are just sitting, looking infront view and feeling the awkward moments that they made.

            Ryeowook tried his best to calm down and initiate the conversation by clearing his throat and said.

            "Uhhmm.. So...uhmm.. Thanks"

            "Oh.. It's okay.. Don't be bother.. But are you feeling okay now?" Yesung asked worriedly.

            "Ne.. Kamsahamnida" Ryeowook said then fastened the sealbelt and ready to open the car door when Yesung spoke.

            "Uhmm.. By the way. I didn't even introduce myself properly to you"

            "No.. It's okay cause I know you already"

            "Even though.. I just want to introduce myself formally.. I'm Kim Jongwoon but others prefer to call me Yesung.. I'm a senior student and one of the officers of SC.. nice to meet you" Yesung introduced.

            At first, Ryeowook was stunned by the latter's formality that he didn't even notice that his mouth his hanging open.. He closed his mouth upon realizing it and shook his head a little before responding.

            "Oh..Oh.. Hi.. I-I'm Kim Ryeowook... I'm a junior student and............ there's nothing else to say.. Nice to meet you too Yesung-sshi" he also introsuced and bowed his head.

            "So.. I think we finally introduced ourselves.. But please.. drop the formality.. just call me Yesung.. or since I'm older than you you can call me hyung besides, we're friends alredy.." You better get going and have some rest.. See you soon" Yesung said and flashed  smile.

            "Ah.. Ne" Ryeowok muttered and got out from the car.. Yesung lowered the window to look at Ryeowook. He smiled again and waved to him before going.

            "Bye Ryeowoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter