Hyung! (Part 2)

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  TAEMIN'S POV

        Finally! I was able to see my hyung! Hyung I miss you! :* I want to say those words to my hyung but I know that annoyance is my hyung's best friend when it comes to me. 

          When I visited him at work, it's almost an hour before his shift had ended. What a lucky man Taemin..^^kekeke

        When his shift is finally done, Eunhyuk hyung was the one who took care of the customers. Hyung and I seated on the table on the corner. I can feel how happy my hyung is, that I made a way to visit him.

        "So hyung. Umma said that you are going to transfer? Is it true?" I asked him when he seated after he got some coffee for the both of us.

        "Mmm. Actually, tomorrow is my first day. Yesterday I went to see the school. It's really a great school! No doubt that most of the students who graduated in that school is now leading when it comes to sports and music." He said and took a sip of his coffee.

        "Why do you have to transfer? Is the system of teaching in Seoul Academy is bad? I thought it is a good school" he shook his head.

       "Hmm.. Just because SM Academy is nearer than Seoul Academy. I also thought that it would be better if I'm going to study in a school which only focuses in a certain field. I also have my scholarship, so there's no more to worry about. Just money for my everyday needs but I can supply it cause I have my work. So you and umma don't have to worry about me."

       "Oh..I see hyung.. I can see that you're doing fine"

       "You too. You're getting taller and taller. Even trying to surpass me eh?!" He said giving me a smirk. ..so evil..that's the attitude of my hyung that i am the only one who can see..

        "Hehe..I will try best to do that. By the way, aren't you nervous for tomorrow?" he shook his head.

        "Eh.So many questions huh..Hmm..Honestly, I don't know why I am not so nervous at all but instead I feel so excited. By the way, I'm really curious on why you able to go and visit me here" he asked.

        "There's  no more assignments and projects to do so I decided to go here, Also----" I cutted. ..should I tell him?..

        "Also?" ..agghh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter