I'm Back!!

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 ..sorry.. this is all I can do.. FOR NOW

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Are we complete now?" Donghae asked as he enter the student council's office.

 "Nah.. Kyuhyun is not yet here" Yesung answered while caressing his turtle pet.

 "Yo! Fish! Minnie dongsaeng is also not yet here" Heechul added.

 "Alright.. We're just going to wait for them-----" he wasn't able to finish his words because someone enter the room.

 "Oh Kyu.. Where's Sungmin hyung?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun whose already sitting while playing on his PSP.

 Kyuhyun looked at him, "Why are you asking me? I'm not a lost and found Hae"

 Donghae rolled his eyes, "Whatever brat"

 He was about to sit when the door opened revealing Sungmin with a two figures that he recognized as his hyung's friends.

 "Uhm.. We're very sorry. There are lot of customers in the cafe. We're really sorry" Sungmin apologized as he bowed together with the two.

 "It's okay hyung. Let's just start so that your friend will not be late on his class"

 The other just nodded and the three sat down.

 "So.." Donghae started. "As I've said a few days ago. We're going to fill the remaining spots on our event. Only those who are chosen including Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyk and Ryeowook will going to perform

 "So? Who's going to perform?" Kibum asked.

 "Since we're only few here.. It means we're the chosen..Well.. you were the chosen. And if you all don't mind. I already did evrything in regards with the pairing"

 "It's okay with us. So tell us the pairing" Shindong whose busy eating again.. agreed.

 Donghae nodded, "Okay. I paired everyone based on their abilities of course. So, Yesung hyung will going to perform with Ryeowook, Siwon with Heechul hyung.."

 

 Siwon and Heechul shared a high five...

 

 "Then, Shindong hyung will going to be on solo"

 "Mwoh?!"

 "Oh come on hyung. I know you can do it. We all know that you can"

 "But..."

 "Come on hyung" Donghae persuaded.

 "Right Shindong... You can do it" Heechul cheered.

 Shindong sighed in defeat, "Arasso.."

 Donghae smiled in victory, "So.. Let's proceed.. Uhm.. So, I will be paired up with Eunhyuk since Sungmin hyung said that he's a good dancer and rapper. And lastly, ...... Kyuhyun with Sungmin"

 Sungmin sighed in defeat, "Arasso. I accept it since I know I can't do anything"

 Donghae clapped happily, "It's settled then. And before I forgot... Kibum will going to be our Emcee.. Now... it's up to you guys on what kind of performance you'll gonna show the whole crowd. So, meet with your partners.. Ta-ta!!" he said and walked towards his partner.

 

 

 -----------------------------------------

 

 

 Meanwhile......

 

 Sungmin is just staring or rather glaring at Kyuhyun whose sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter