Meeting You Accidentally

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Without even knowing where he is going. He just continues to walk and follow the path where his feet would bring him. It was a very tiring day for a music and sports lover student like him. Having their practice in preparation for the upcoming music and sports fest. By just after the path of his feet, he suddenly realized that he stopped in front of a small café.

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    KYUHYUN'S POV

        I was so very tired that I couldn't even focus on where I'm going. I just continue to walk and follow the path where my feet will bring me. After having a long day practice that started for about almost a week ago. I am not in a mood to entertain those girls who keep on bothering me, not even in a mood to bully that nerd Ryeowook. I just want to relax, clear all the thoughts in my mind and focus myself on the upcoming music and sports fest in our school. I know that my feet will bring me to a more relaxing and secure place.

 

          As I continue to walk, ignoring all those people who passed by. It feels like I'm floating, no thoughts in mind, nothing to worry about and just continue. After how many minutes of walking, my feet stop from walking and I just realize that I'm facing in front of a small café. I decided to go in, attempting to push the door I suddenly bumped by an unknown person making me leaned on the wall.

I raised an eyebrow as the man do a full 90-degree bow, "I'm sorry. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter