# 19 Enter Yu Ra,Myungsoo and Daehyun

When you stopped smiling.

#19
Xiumin picked up the two year old baby from her crib and turned to the girl looking at him holding a baby bag packed with supplies. "Are you sure about this Minseok? I know you haven't had a lot of time to take her,your father really won't mind watching her while you're in school?" Xiumin shook his head. "No,he's ready to see her,he hadn't seen her in two months." She sighed. "Maybe you can let her meet Jongdae,maybe he'll learn to love her as if she was his own."

He nodded slowly.


"Yeah but how would he feel like if I shoved my child in his face,a child that wasn't ours but mine with someone I don't love." He wasn't bitter about it,he would never regret his daughter,Xiumin was honest.


He didn't love the woman standing before him,things out of his control happened and before he knew it she was on his door step and pregnant. Chen had found out almost three months into her prenancy,about what she and Xiumin did during a party one night.


And for two months Chen had ignored him and she came to Chen explaining that she never intended to do anything with Xiumin and she had taken advantage of him in his drunk state when she herself was drunk and depressed,she hadn't realized she was doing what she did until she woke up with Xiumin the next morning.

Chen eventually forgave both of them. But he still couldn't seem to look at their daughter without pain forming in his eyes.


Ever since then Xiumin was known as the sober one at parties,and when at a party he never left Chen's side. Yu Ra,the mother of his child never liked Xiumin like that,she had a boyfriend and he broke up with her harshly and one thing led to another.

She was drunk and sad...and Xiumin was just drunk. It was another reason why Xiumin always used his 'Hyung' status when he sees trouble brewing amongst his friends.

He didn't want them to be put in a situation like he and Chen were.

The reason why they felt so guilty was because Xiumin was dating Chen when it happened and Yu Ra was a good friend of the two of them. They knew Chen forgave them,but they knew he still was hurting.


"It's fine,you haven't been able to do anything since you've had her, I'll can handle her for a few weeks,besides I'm her father. I won't abandon her just for the sake of my relationship with Jongdae and he understands that." The young woman nodded hesitantly. "It shouldn't be like this Minseok." He nodded. "I know."


The two year old little girl stared at Xiumin and placed her hand on his nose,her little fingers squeezing slightly with what little strength she had. He chuckled and smiled at her,blowing up his cheeks. "I can't look after her on my own anymore,I know you've been trying to send child support and visit her when you can." Yu Ra spoke after a moment smiling slightly at her daughter.


"But Minseok... I'm being pressured by my parents to give her up for adoption,I don't know what to do,that's why I asked this of you." Xiumin felt heavy hearing those words,after they found out their daughter had gotten pregnant,they had demanded she have an abortion.


But when she had told them she was four months in and it was too late they had huffed and said adoption it is,but they hadn't been able to get their daughter to sign the adoption papers. She wanted to be able to see her daughter and the only way was to convince her parents about sharing custody with Xiumin.


They said to just give him the child,but Xiumin never wanted to take their daughter away from Yu Ra; So they were stuck at a crossroad,Yu Ra and Xiumin made a plan for Xiumin to get a job and get custody of their daughter so she will be able to see her whenever she likes.


Regardless of what Yu Ra's parents thought,she just wanted to be able to see her baby.


"Will you tell your other friends?" She asked as they walked out to the driveway,the baby in Xiumin's grasp.


He opened the back door and sat his daughter in her carseat,placing the baby bag in the floorboard. "I'll tell them once my friend gets out of the hospital,in fact he should be getting released today or tomorrow." She nodded.


"Tell Jongdae I said hi." Xiumin nodded and let Yu Ra say goodbye to her daughter. "Bye bye sweetie,you be good for your daddy okay?" He just watched,he was warmed at the sight but not in a loving way,it just made him happy that despite everything and even though her parents didn't love each other his daughter was still able to have a good relationship with both of them.


He nodded at her and she turned to go back into the house. "Bye Minseok,don't forget she hates peas and she's allergic to apple sauce." He nodded. "Take care Yu Ra" she nodded and went inside as he got in and drove back home. "You're coming to live with daddy for a few weeks baby girl." He spoke in a light tone which cause her to giggle. He smiled and pulled out of the driveway.


~


Chanyeol was up and out of the bed dressed in jeans and a sweater. "I can't believe I get to come stay with you!" Chanyeol spoke happily as he packed his things in a duffle bag that Suho had been kind enough to drop off. "Though I do hope my parents are okay." Kris smiled. "They're fine ,I talked to them a few hours ago,they are gonna go to counseling to work out their problems."


Chanyeol smiled widely at Kris then turned to place a few more things in his bag,things were finally looking up for him. He knew he still had to face his parents,the school, and Mac but he knew with Kris,his cousin and his friends beside him he would be okay.


"You ready?" Kris asked as Chanyeol zipped his bag up and nodded,he looked around before turning to Kris. "Where is Sungyeol?"


"He's at my house helping his boyfriend get settled in." Kris spoke,he didn't mind taking Chanyeol,Sungyeol, and Sungyeol's boyfriend Myungsoo in,it was a lonely house anyways,it needed some life.


"Let's go hyung!" Kris nodded and grabbed Chanyeol's duffle bag before the younger boy could grab it himself. "I can do it." Chanyeol murmured behind him,but Kris ignored him and continued to carry the heavy bag by himself.


"I called a cab,they are waiting out front for us." Chanyeol nodded silently as Kris walked out the door.


Once they arrived to Kris's house,Kris opened the door ;It was already unlocked simply because Sungyeol and Myungsoo were already there. "Welcome home." Kris said with a grin ,Chanyeol walked in and looked around,he had been to Kris's house several times but this was the first time he was coming to stay for awhile.


"I'll get another job and help pa--" Kris shook his head as Chanyeol began,Chanyeol shut his mouth and frowned,wondering what the older boy was thinking. "No need,my parents are rich you know that,they pay for everything,they even know you guys are staying with me for a bit,they don't mind." Chanyeol nodded albeit a bit hesitantly.


"Come on ,you're room is beside mine." Chanyeol followed the normal route to Kris's room upstairs, but instead of going through Kris's door,he went to the door beside it,Kris opened the door and placed Chanyeol's bag on the already made bed. It was a bare room,with a TV,bed and a few drawers and dressers,it had a walk in closet and a door that led off to the side.


"That leads into the bathroom." Chanyeol nodded. Kris stood there for a minute as the atmosphere got strangely awkward and nodded. "So...that's it I guess." Kris was about to leave Chanyeol to get situated when he felt the younger boy's hand grab his wrist.


"Wait hyung! I..." Chanyeol cut off as Kris turn to look at him patiently "What is it?" Chanyeol smiled at him.


"Thank you,not just for a place to stay but for everything." Kris nodded and smiled back at him ,pulling the younger male into a hug. "Oh sorry we didn't mean to interupt you." An awkward voice sounded behind them,it was Sungyeol and Myungsoo,Myungsoo who was standing behind Sungyeol coughed awkwardly.

"Yeah we're sorry for interupting." Myungsoo spoke scratching his head shyly.


"Sungyeol! Myungsoo!" Chanyeol broke away from Kris so he could hug his family; Well Myungsoo was like family to him as he was ,in a way, practically married to Sungyeol.


"Come meet my family Kris!" Kris shook his head with a smile and went to greet the new house guests.


~


Baekhyun sat on the edge of his bed wearing a tuxedo and sighed trying not to pull at the cursed bowtie that felt like it was choking him. "Bro...it's almost time to go to the dinner." Daehyun spoke poking his head into the room,Baekhyun could see a tie on Daehyun's neck,so his brother was going with the family this time.


"I don't want this..." Daehyun sighed and opened the door further and sat down beside Baekhyun. "Is this about Tao?" Baekhyun nodded and stood up sighing.

"I could've been okay with this whole situation if I hadn't met him." Daehyun felt so sorry towards his brother,but what could he do?


Their father had set goals for both boys to have,Daehyun's was to go to college and learn the ways of business to take over the company,while Baekhyun was the one who would marry a business partner's daughter in order to merge companies with the other corp.


"Why did he choose you to run the company and not be the one to marry?" Baekhyun asked,Daehyun knew he wasn't being bitter,just curious,must've been a twin thing.


"Because he found out about Youngjae..." Baekhyun's eyes widened. "And you never said anything?" Daehyun shook his head and Baekhyun bit his lip as his twin started ranting.


Daehyun was normally quiet and did his work as their father asked,but he knew Daehyun wasn't happy with their life that had been forced upon them.


"What was I supposed to say Baek? He saw us together and as soon as he had found out he forced us to break up. He said and I quote 'No sons of mine will be gay.' Then he forced me to go to another school from you and Youngjae,so I don't influence you and Youngjae can't influence me." Baekhyun looked on as Daehyun's eyes watered.


"You mean...the reason Youngjae never says hey to me anymore is because he was forced to stay away from us?" Daehyun nodded. "How did dad accomplish that?"


"He told me he would pay for Youngjae's tuition and help with Youngjae's familys' business." Baekhyun sighed,Youngjae's family had been going bankrupt and had to take out loans on their house,Youngjae was terrified of losing his family's business as it was the only thing that made his mother happy since Youngjae's father died.


"So you told dad you would stay away from Youngjae and he would see to it that Youngjae's family was well taken care of?" Daehyun nodded biting his lip.  Baekhyun really did know him better than anyone in the world. They weren't identical ,not even a little,some people didn't even know they were related,but they were...they're twins.


"So why did he choose me to marry?" Baekhyun asked. "Maybe because he knew I was gay,and he didn't want to risk his other son turning gay. You know how dad is...he doesn't even talk to me anymore now that he knows..."Daehyun spoke softly.


Baekhyun chuckled bitterly. "If only he knew about Tao." Daehyun grasped Baekhyun's shoulders and shook him slightly. "No! I know it hurts bro,but you cannot let dad know of your feelings for Tao,if you do....you'll lose him even as a friend. Trust me...I know.." The last of Daehyun's words came out choked and whispered,obviously thinking of Youngjae.


Baekhyun nodded slowly and swallowed. "Dae.." his brother turned to look at him. "What made Youngjae stay away from you. I know you had to stay away from him,but as far as I know...dad never said he had to stay away from you." Daehyun shakily said and ran a hand through his hair.


"Dad sent them money for the business anonymously,Baek...dad made me tell Youngjae, I hated him and to never look for me again,he made me force Youngjae to hate me." Baekhyun froze. Their dad was so cruel?


He bit his lip and looked away from Daehyun. "So when you said not to talk about Tao to dad-" Daehyun nodded. "Dad will force you to make him hate you,just like Youngjae now hates me." The two brothers sat in silence waiting for their dad to yell ,both in their own thoughts.


Youngjae hates Daehyun? because of dad?


Baekhyun looked at a picture on his wall of him and his friends,his and Tao's cheeks would being smushed together but both were grinning brightly. Would Tao end up hating me? He thought.


"Time to go!" They heard their father yell,Daehyun patted Baekhyun's back. "Off to our doom then?" Daehyun asked dryly. Baekhyun snorted. "Our doom? More like my doom...it's my possible engagement party..." Daehyun nodded with a bitter expression.


"Listen Baek whatever happens tonight,I'll see to it that Tao will not hate you,I want to make sure you are happy." Daehyun spoke as he walked through the door; Baekhyun staring at his back.


"What about yours and Youngjae's happiness?" He asked though Daehyun could no longer hear him. He bit his lip and his eyes watered broken hearted for his twin,Youngjae and himself.

"What do I do Tao? My dad is making us all suffer.." Baekhyun then blinked back his tears and followed his brother to their father.

 


A/N

And Baekhyun's family is being introduced,more about Xiumin's past and finally a little bit of Krisyeol XD Yes I've made B.A.P's Daehyun ,Baekhyun's fraternal twin lol so now you know... XD