#12 Videos and Cousins

When you stopped smiling.

Hi guys! Sorry this update took so long. I had a long chapter written and didn't like it,so I deleted it and started all over,then last night I had planned to finsh it,but my mother had a random BBQ and stupid me got drunk XD (I'm 22,so I'm legal) but still,not sober enough to complete it. Then this morning I decided to work on a BaekTao oneshot requested by a dear friend,which I finally posted on my LJ about an hour ago,then around 3pm today I found my Grandfather on my father's side passed away,I didn't know him too well so I'm not crying or anything,it does hurt,but I only talked to him a few times in my entire 22 years of life,so I couldn't say I was as sad as my family in Canada. I was sad and cried yes of course,he's still my grandpa,but I hadn't talked to him since I was 8 years old so I wasn't as sad over it as my other fmaily who grew up around him.  I'm fine now. So I didn't write all day today except for the BaekTao this morning. I finally finished the chapter of this fic just now. I'm not satisfied to be honest but the passed two days have been hectic. But I felt bad for making you guys wait. SO here you go!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#12

 


Suho entered the hospital room as Chanyeol sat up,staring out the window with a blank face,Suho's neutral expression turned into a frown as he saw the IV drip in Chanyeol's hand. He was covered by a light pink hospital blanket,he had dark circles under his eyes.


Suho slowly pulled a stool over to the bed side and sat on it. "Chanyeol?" He asked slowly as if any questions would break the boy further. Chanyeol looked at him and Suho could practically see the guilt,the pain and the sadness floating around in Chanyeol's beautiful dark orbs. Chanyeol his chapped,dry lips and looked back out the window.


"I didn't know what to do anymore." Was all Chanyeol said for what seemed like hours,but was merely five minutes in reality. "You could've come to someone,your parents? Kris?" Chanyeol chuckled blankly. "My parents were part of the problem Hyung. And Kris...you know I could never make Kris suffer by putting up with my problems."


Suho sighed. "Chanyeol did it ever occur to you that killi- doing...this..." He gestured at Chanyeol's body in the bed. "Would make Kris suffer?" Chanyeol looked down at his cover. "He wouldn't need me,he's got Tao." Suho stared at the top of Chanyeol's head. So he had seen the kiss. "Maybe you should let Kris explain?" Chanyeol shook his head.


"It's not up to me what he does with Tao,besides I'm not ready to see him." Suho nodded in consent. "Why don't you want to see him though?" He knew now that Chanyeol wasn't really mad at Kris,of course he isn't ,Chanyeol could never seem to get mad at Kris. That's why Suho would be mad for him.


Chanyeol teared up. "I don't want him to look at me with pity and disappointment." He let out a choked sob. "I don't want to look at Kris and see the disappointment that I tried to take the permanent way out." His voice was shaky,Suho said nothing,didn't even move,he just sat and listened. He knew Chanyeol needed to get these negative emotions out of his system.


"I don't want to see him look at me with an expression that says he could've have done something. And you know he couldn't have done anything to help." Suho bit his lip and hesitated before asking.


"So the bullying..." Suho began,Chanyeol shook his head. "That was the least of my problems."


Suho moved from his stool onto the bed side. "Chanyeol...what happened?" Chanyeol stared at Suho not sure if he was ready to talk about it,he decided he wasn't,but he knew he couldn't leave his friends wondering why he did this.


"There's a video...and it'll explain everything,just after watching it could you tell Kris I'm sorry." Suho frowned,not liking Chanyeol's tone. "You.." Chanyeol's eyes widened a little. "No,I promise I won't do anything stupid again,I promise hyung." Chanyeol spoke honestly.


Suho then frowned. Not sure what Chanyeol was meaning with all his confusing talk. Chanyeol just laid back. "Just watch the video Suho,you'll understand soon."


"Chanyeol,your parents want to see you." A nurse spoke,Chanyeol pursed his lips and shook his head. "Please tell them I do not want to see them." She looked at him with a frown and nodded hesitantly before telling his parents his request.


"I better go,the boys will want to know how you're doing." He stopped just before going out and turned to look at Chanyeol who wa snow looking back out the window. "Chanyeol ,Kris is in the hallway.."He trailed off.


"Tell him to watch the video and then we'll talk,but until he understands why I did this,I don't want to see him. I know him Hyung...he'll ask a million questions and then blame himself. And honestly,I'm not ready to answer those questions. The video will do that for me." Suho nodded silently,and closed the door softly behind him.


~


Kris stood up and walked to Suho. "What...how is he? He okay? " Suho wanted to smile at Kris's mothering,but he didn't. "He's fine Kris,calm down,he's a little weak,got dark circles around his eyes and he's pale and had an IV drip,but other than that he's fine,it's his mental state we'll have to keep check on."


Kris nodded,relieved that Chanyeol was doing a bit better,Suho's eyes narrowed as he noticed the tear streaks. Kris had been crying.


The other boys weren't in the area at the moment, only Suho and Kris were in the room. Chanyeol's parents were trying to convince the staff to let them see Chanyeol.


"He's got a video." Kris shook his head in confusion. "What? Vide- Suho now isn't the time,I need to talk to Cha-" Suho held up a hand.


"Chanyeol says he wants us to watch it,it'll explain everything. Kris,he said he will not talk to you until you watch it." Kris sighed,he knew Chanyeol would do that. When Chanyeol doesn't want to talk he can be ...stubborn.

"Fine let's go see his parents."

"Why can't we see him?" Chanyeol's father demanded,the nurse sighed. "I'm sorry but the patient requests it. I'm very-" Chanyeol's father was trying to get past the woman and Suho and Kris stepped up. "Mr.Park,give Chanyeol some time,he has a lot on his mind,he wants us to watch a video while he gathers his thoughts." Suho began and Chanyeol's mother frowned. "Video?" Her eyes then widened. "Oh the DVD!"


Kris spoke up. "Chanyeol said he wants us all to watch it." Chanyeol's father nodded. "Let's head back to my house and we can watch it there." Chanyeol's mother spoke. Soon Chanyeol's parents and friends loaded up into three different vehicles and made their way to the house.


~


A tall boy stepped out of a taxi parked in front of a house and took off his sunglasses,he opened the taxi trunk and pulled out a few bags of luggage. He walked up the steps after paying the man and knocked on the door,there was no answer.


He frowned and looked in the window. "Hello,anyone home?" He sighed. 'Where are they?'


He was about to sit on the steps and wait when he noticed three cars pull up. The first two cars he didn't recognize,he knew the third really well.
Chanyeol's mother and Father got out and he smiled.


"Auntie,Uncle!" They looked up with wide eyes. He frowned at the looks of shock. "You knew I was coming",he looked at the boys behind them,frowning when he didn't see Chanyeol.


"Where's Chanyeol?" He called across the yard,noticing the stiffness of the tall blond boy in the back.


"Uhh...umm what are you doing here? Your mother said you'd be here on Friday sweetie.." He smiled,Kris winced ,this boy reminded him a lot of how Chanyeol was before the incident.


"She was mistaken,my boyfriend comes down on Friday,I left on Tuesday! So wher eis Chanyeol?" He said still searching for the tall derpy boy.

"Sungyeol sweetie,Chanyeol had an accident." The boy,Sungyeol's smile dropped instantly. "Accident..what...happened?" Chanyeol's mother sighed shakily.

"Ma'am?" Suho spoke up.

She turned to the boys. "Boys,I'd like you to meet Chanyeol's cousin Sungyeol."

~

Sorry it's short waaaahhhh,but as I said..I've had a lot happen in the past two days T_T