#17 Xiumin's secret.

When you stopped smiling.

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long,I've gotten busy the past few days and sadly this will continue until further notice. But I do write a little every night to try and get the chapters out quicker. I apologize in advance if I don't update every few days like normal,you could say semi-hiatus,but I'm not away from the computer ALL the time lol.

Okay warning the next couple of chapters will be on the shorter side OTL and they will revolve mostly around Xiumin,there is a reason I had him go all "HYUNG" on Suho and Kris when the fought okay? These will explain it. XD

Don't worry the next chapter or two will have KrisYeol,cause this IS a KrisYeol fic XD

But the next few chapters I'm gonna try and focus on the surrounding characters and their feelings too. ^_^ SO enjoy! XD

 

#17


Kris and Chanyeol sat in Chanyeol's hospital room just talking,it had been three days,the doctors said they would release Chanyeol soon within the next day or so,they just wanted to be sure his mental health had improved before releasing him to the custody of his parents.


The police had indeed showed up like Chanyeol thought they would  with the victim that got her medicine stolen,after seeing Chanyeol's mental state she had dropped charges and just asked him to get better if he wanted to make it up to her, after they left Kris and Chanyeol began talking , learning about everything that had happened to one another,Chanyeol learned the full truth about how Tao managed to kiss Kris. And realized Tao and Kris truly didn't mean it. While Kris learned of the learning disbility that Chanyeol has,Chanyeol's home problems and his bullies.


As for Sungyeol he had stopped by and said he would visit again soon but he had to go pick up Myungsoo from the bus station,his bus was arriving in the city soon. Even Yoona,Mac's daughter had stopped by to say they took Mac into home care,the doctors said it would do the man well to be home with his family for how much longer he has left.


Kris hugged Chanyeol as he cried himself to sleep,losing someone was hard and to know Chanyeol was losing Mac who was like his father figure was awful,Kris didn't know how to help Chanyeol he could only hold him. Kris felt useless.


Elsewhere Baekhyun had been ignoring Tao,Tao feeling distraught at the fact Baekhyun was ignoring him,he couldn't understand why Baekhyun was acting this way since he knew the kiss was an accident. Whenever Tao would walk into the room Baekhyun would make an excuse to escape.


Suho's relationship with Lay was what shocked everyone,they hadn't even known the two had felt any feelings towards one another. One day they stumbled upon the two holding hands,that was a strange experience ,especially for Sehun who was close to both of them.


But while all this was going on there was trouble brewing elsewhere.


Xiumin....


Xiumin had been disappearing lately, just said he was busy and would run off during the day.


Chen was upset but he was more calm that anyone,knowing Xiumin more intimately than the others,knew he wouldn't do anything like what happened with Chanyeol and he knew why Xiumin was away,he wasn't avoiding them,especially Chen and  though Chen felt a small feeling of hurt ,he would never take Xiumin away from his secret. Ever.


Luhan was walking down the street,Sehun was currently in tutoring and would be there for the next two hours,so he decided to go visit Chanyeol and Kris,though Kris's fever was gone he stayed at the hospital with Chanyeol for the past four nights now. He was reluctant to part with the younger boy. Luhan could understand that,after all if it had been Sehun.


He shook his head,well he was just glad everything was getting better,there was still a rough ride to go through with Chanyeol and the friendship between the twelve boys but Luhan had faith they could fight through it together.


He sighed and looked over,his eyebrows furrowed when he noticed Xiumin sweating and unloading boxes from a truck,he followed Xiumin and called out Xiumin turned with wide eyes,slightly relaxing when he knew it was Luhan.


"Why are you working? I thought your dad paid for everything." Luhan began,Xiumin just looked down,he didn't know what to saywhat could he say,he had confided in Chen about this but he wasn't ready to let the others know,would they look down on him like the people at his old school? No they aren't like that,Xiumin thought.


"I have to work." Xiumin was vague and turned back to the boxes,picking them up before taking them into the store. Luhan stared at him in confusion. As far as he knew Xiumin's dad was a good man and wouldn't force his son to work until he moved out on his own.


"Xiu-" Xiumin sighed and turned to Luhan. "Look just...keep quiet that you saw me working okay,Chen knows I'm working so it's fine,please Luhan...you're my best friend and I've kept something from you,something I shouldn't have kept quiet about but I didn't want it to get out,not yet,it's....important,I'll wait to tell you guys once Chanyeol get's out of the hospital,until then bare with me,please." Luhan was curious but nodded.


 "Does Chen know your secret?" Xiumin winced. "Yeah he knows and he's fine with it,at least he says he is,but keep a look out on Chen for me,I don't want this to hurt him,I never...I never wanted to hurt him."


Luhan was worried now,this secret that Chen knew could hurt him?


"How can it hurt him?" Xiumin just smiled sadly and turned away,his back facing Luhan. "Because we were together before my secret even happened." Xiumin blocked out the feelings of guilt and walked away.


Luhan thought back to all the times Xiumin called and said he would be places soon,he had to do things first. Even during the party he had arrived late with Chen because he was busy doing something first. What exactly was it that Xiumin was doing? Did it involve his secret?


Luhan shook his head and looked at his watch,he still had time to visit Chanyeol and Kris before visiting hours were over,the only reason Kris wasn't kicked out is because the hospital staff realized Chanyeol was more calm and happy with him around.


With thoughts of worry about Chen and Xiumin, Luhan began his walk to the hospital.


Chen walked into his room,closing the door he sighed and flopped on his bed,he was tired but mentally so,it wasn't something he would hurt himself over,he winced thinking about Chanyeol,how he must've felt,to feel like no one cared,Chen only moved to this school because Xiumin did. And Xiumin moved because of his secret,moved to a school where people didn't know about Xiumin's private life,Chen did though..sometimes he wish he didn't. Chen grabbed at his heart willing himself not to cry. It was awful to feel this way. Chen felt that he was a bad person.


After all hating Xiumin's secret was like doing something awful to someone who didn't deserve it. 'I'm a ing horrible person' Chen thought as his eyes teared up. It was wrong to feel this way,but he couldn't stop the feelings of jealousy and hatred. 'I'm sorry you don't deserve it,you don't deserve my hatred,not you.' Chen begged forgiveness in his head for how he felt.


With that last thought Chen rolled over and willed for sleep to take him away from these bitter feelings.


Sungyeol pulled up in his Aunt's car at the bus stop,he leaned against it and waited. "Yo!" He turned and it was Hoya. "Yo Hoya!" That high fived one another and four other boys walked behind Hoya. "Dongwoo,long time no see!" Sungyeol greeted. Dongwoo smiled a bright smile at him. "Why are you guys here?" Sungyeol asked for a moment after greeting the three other boys,Woohyun,Sunggyu and Sungjong.


"Well Woohyun's friend was coming into town or so we heard,you?" Sungyeol smiled. "I'm here to pick up my boyfriend." Hoya smiled. "So you're dating now? Who is the lucky guy?"


Sungyeol chuckled. "My boyfriend is named Myungsoo." Woohyun's eyes widened. "Whoa small world! That's my friend's name!" Hoya leaned back. "So why are you and Myungsoo in town? You said you'd never leave Mokpo" Hoya joked. Sungyeol sighed and frowned,causing the smiles to drop off of the other boys faces. "I was here to visit my cousin and check on him,but once I arrived I found out he tried to commit suicide." Hoya tensed and Dongwoo looked away,memories of his attempt coming back.


"What's his name?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol looked at him. "Park Chanyeol,know him?" Hoya nodded. "Yeah he's in my class,I heard he was okay from his friend Suho,is he?"  Sungyeol nodded. "He's fine,he's being looked after by his best friend right now. Aunt and Uncle are trying to work out their problems before seeing him,they know it wouldn't be good if he saw them still fighting." They fell silent. Woohyun spoke up moments later,the tension brekaing almost instantly. "Wow,really small world." Sungyeol laughed.


"Sungyeol!" They all looked up to see a boy with brown hair waving madly at him from a bus window. "Myungsoo!" Hoya just smirked and patted Sungyeol's back. "Let's go greet the boyfriend." Hoya snickered as Sungyeol punched him in the arm jokingly.


~