17

She's MINE.

 

 

Ryeowook's POV

“Ya Kyuhyun-ah!” I shouted while running towards him. When I reached him, he stopped and turned around. He looked at me ferociously while yelling, “Don’t do these ridiculous things anymore! Stop meddling in my life! Aish!” he quickly turned around, walking away.

“Why didn’t you complain when he chose Aerin-ssi??” he paused from walking and was mumbling some words. He stomped his foot and yelled out, “AISH! Just don’t do these things anymore!”

“You must thank me not scold me! At least I’m helping you to get back together!” I yelled back. He paused from walking and slightly turned his head to his left and softly. “Back together? You know the whole story, so don’t make it more difficult for me…”

“So why is she still your secretary?” I asked firmly.

 

 

~flashback.

When Aerin-ssi left Kyuhyun’s office, I sighed. I stared at Kyuhyun who was looking at his laptop. I grabbed it from him. He blinked twice then glared at me while trying to get it back.

“So you were just pretending that you were using this?” I chuckled as I turn his laptop on.

“Give it back. I’m not in the mood to play with you.” He said, trying to reach it.

“You cannot ignore her and pretend forever.” I stated, he stood up and took his laptop from me. “Don’t mention her if you don’t want me to kick you out here.” I rested my chin on my left hand as I looked around, saying, “So what is your plan now that Uncle discovered the little secret of Aerin?”

He looked up to me, “Little secret?” I nodded in response as I stared at him who was looking confused. He closed his laptop and asked curiously, “What secret?”

“I thought you don’t want to talk about her?” I playfully asked, giving him a wide grin afterwards.

“Aish! Ya! Are you going to tell me or not?!”

I chuckled, “Last night, he went to my room and asked if I know about Donghae-ssi and Aerin-ssi.” He raised his eyebrow as he kept on giving me a confused gaze.

“He said, rumors won’t appear unless there is a basis. There were rumors that the two of you broke up. Moreover, he noticed that the relationship between them was special, much special than how she treats you.” I widened my eyes while explaining to him. He glared, probably jealous.

“So what he did is to know if his speculations and rumors were right. He planned the event on the date of the Shareholder’s birthday. What happened last night is the answer. Moreover, he discovered their past relationship… from Aerin’s dad.” I continued.

“Are you telling me that he knew everything now?”

“Nope. He only knows about their past relationship. And somewhat thinking if you broke up because of him. Don’t worry, he doesn’t know anything about your deal thingy. So I just answered him that I know nothing.”

“What is your plan now… about Aerin-ssi and you?” I asked. He rested his right cheek on his palm as he looked at his laptop while writing random letters on the table with his finger. “I didn’t know that Dad will found out… for the meantime, I won’t transfer her to other departments. ‘Coz if I do, Dad will probably try to know more about it.” he answered.

“Don’t tell her about this. She will get worried.” He said, glancing at me afterwards, looking disappointed. I smirked, “After telling the Shareholder about that deal, you are still thinking about her feelings. Kyuhyun-ah, I didn’t think that you are kind heart-“

“Leave.”

~end of flashback

 

“The reason why you didn’t transfer her is not because of Uncle… but for yourself. I think that Donghae guy has the rights to know since-“

He turned to me with fierce eyes, yelling, “Shut up!!”

“Jealous? Why not admit that you love her? If you kept on lying or keeping those feelings, you will regret everything later on.”

“Can you just shut up?!!!” he yelled angrily.

“It is a matter of choice Kyu.” I said, leaving him.

 

I went back to the event room seeing Aerin talking with the photographer. I approached them like nothing happened. She gave me an apologetic smile but I gave her a grin.

“How is he?” my photographer friend asked as he tapped me on my back.

“I told you that he’ll walk out. So, is the guy model will arrive soon?”

“He said he is on his way already. He is always late, sorry for that.” He replied. I glanced at Aerin who was looking blankly at me, so I waved my hand in front of her, she blinked for a few times.

“She has been like that since your cousin left.” My friend photographer whispered. Did Kyuhyun tell her something before he left? Did he confess? Aish these two!

---

Aerin’s POV

We decided to have lunch with Kyuhyun on a restaurant that he reserved. He just cannot leave us, especially the people that he paid for this photo shoot. I was seating beside Ryeowook and the photographer, while Kyuhyun was sitting next to a model. Ever since he got here, he didn’t talk to me or to Ryeowook. He has been in a daze for a few times as well. Did something happen to him and Ryeonggu-ssi?

I was busy chatting with Ryeowook-ssi and the photographer. We kept on laughing that I didn’t notice others. Just then, I almost spat the food that I am chewing when I looked up at to someone who just called me. My eyes widened as I stared at him.

“Is it really you Rin?” he asked, grinning widely. I looked around seeing all of them were confused, well, who wouldn’t?

“You know each other?” The photographer asked, while one of the models led that person to sit. I accidentally glanced at Kyuhyun who raised his eyebrow.

“Rin?” Ryeowook asked as he gave me a confused gaze.

“I-it’s my nickname before…” I answered with a low voice while I was removing the carrots from the served food.

“If Hae will see you removing those, he will scold you for sure.” I coughed after hearing it. I mentally punched him for saying that. Suddenly, Ryeowook-ssi rubbed my back as he offered me glass of water. After drinking, I glanced at Kyuhyun who was focused on his food, then I turned back to that guy.

“He is my highschool friend… Lee Hyukjae.” I didn’t know that this guy will appear here as a model.

“Why not introduce me as your husband’s handsome best friend?” he chuckled. I eyed him however nothing happened. The people around us gave me a questionable look.

“A-are you married?? I thought-“ I cut the photographer by stating, “I’m not… I-I just call my boyfriend before as my husband. You know, teenage life.” I chuckled, trying to make the atmosphere lighter.

Just then, my phone suddenly rang. What a wrong timing Donghae. I lowered my head with embarrassment and quickly shoved the phone from my bag. I slightly turned around as I covered my lips, “Oppa, can we talk later? I-I’m in the middle of… meeting.”

“Meeting? Eat first okay? Don’t tire yourself. Call me back later okay? I love you baby.”

“Hm. I will. You too. Take care.” I hung up. I shut my eyes tightly, thinking why do these things were happening. When I turned around, I saw Hyukjae drinking smoothie. He was smiling brightly to me so I forced myself to let out a fake grin. However, he shook his head while smiling, “No need to hide. It is Hae right? I know that you were back together.”

“Not really.”

Things are getting more complicated now… Just then, Kyuhyun stood up and left. I sighed, remembering about what I thought earlier, about liking him.

“Ya~ you made your boyfriend jealous.” Ryeowook teasingly said. I kicked him under the table, “B-boyfriend?” Hyukjae asked in disbelief.

“Ex-boyfriend.”I chuckled. Err. Just friends Hyukjae, friends. I continued eating after seeing the people around us were not uttering any word. They were just listening to us. Embarrassing.

 

After having our lunch, he immediately approached me. We talked about the relationship between me and Hae, how Hae cried before and how he became a well-known model.

The photo shoot was restarted because the first shoot was actually made up by Ryeowook. Hyukjae has a schedule this morning so Ryeowook planned everything, from the model having a fake injury up to Hyukjae as a replacement. Though Hyukjae was actually the main model here… Everything that might happened was predicted by Ryeowook-ssi, though he said he didn’t expect that Kyuhyun will actually fall for his trap.

While the new photo shoot is ongoing, I saw Kyuhyun was about to leave the room. Ryeowook suddenly popped out beside me giving me a sly grin, “Go after him. I’ll handle this monkey looking guy here.”

“I’ll just stay here.”

He glared to me and responded firmly, “No. Go after him.” Without a choice, I went out. I was just about to stay outside and play with my phone but Ryeowook suddenly peeked that made him shoot glares unto me. So… I ran after Kyuhyun, when I reached him, he didn’t even stop from walking.

What a snob guy. I walked faster to pass by him so that he won’t think that I’m following him, though I know that my feet were already aching because of these damn shoes. Don’t stumble Aerin, you are already meters away from him. Just then, he kicked my foot slightly that made me almost slipped.

“Ya!” I yelled at him. It hurts like hell! I glared at him so badly until he spoke, “Why are you wearing those? It doesn’t suit you at all.”

“Are you wearing horseshoe?”

“Ya! Are you picking a fight?!”

“Ani. I’m just saying the truth.”

“Look at yourself, you doesn’t look like a CEO. You looked like a commoner.” I chuckled. His eyes widened, then he pointed at himself, “M-me?! Commoner?! This casual clothes were bought from-“ Before he explain himself further, I walked away that made him shouted, “Ya!!”

Omo… did we fight? Like before? My heart started to beat fast. Are we friends again? Is this Ryeowook’s plan B?...

“Ya Ms. Song! Take back your words!!” he ran after me.

We kept on teasing and arguing like before. I bought a new pair of shoes, while he changed his shirt. I guess we were fine now. We strolled for so long. I hate to admit it, but I actually missed him. We were about to eat some ice cream however Hyukjae and company passed by us. They politely greeted us especially Kyuhyun, afterwards they left, leaving the three of us.

“Rin-ah, today’s dinner is important so you MUST come!” Hyukjae-oppa said as he glanced at Kyuhyun who was looking away.

“How did you-“ I paused from asking when he suddenly placed his arm around my shoulder that Kyuhyun kind of glared at him.

“You must come later at the dinner okay? He will tell and ask you something important Mrs. Lee.” He said loudly, then he tapped my shoulder and left happily.

What could it be?... Mrs. Lee?

“He is your schoolmate right?” he suddenly asked.

“Classmate.” I answered as we started to walk. He didn’t ask anymore though I know he was quite itching to know more.

We ate ice cream and we stroll around again. This mall is so huge. They don’t own the department store only, but the whole mall. We were enjoying each others company since we were ignoring each other for so long.

The meeting that was supposedly going to be held in the company was moved here. They just suddenly appeared here… Ryeowook-ssi asked them to go here. Before Kyuhyun scolded him, he disappeared like he did nothing. After the meeting was ended, the two of us were left, packing things and sorting out some papers.

Kyuhyun was standing beside me while I was seated, writing down stuffs.

“Retype this, then send me the revised one later on.” He said as he pointed at the specific parts of the file. While I was scribbling, my phone rang, however, I ignored it. I need to finish these things first.

He was asking me to do some things in regards to what had discussed in the meeting but he stopped, “Answer it.” he said irritatingly.

So, I followed him.

“Why aren’t you picking your phone? Are you okay? Did something happen? Where are you? Did you-“

“Calm down Oppa. I was just busy. Sorry.”

“Busy? I told you not to tire yourself… Where are you? I’ll pick you up.” He asked worriedly. I glanced at Kyuhyun, he was reading the paper where I wrote the things that he asked.

“No need oppa, I’ll just go there immediately after this. Where is it by the way?”

“Your favorite Italian restaurant! I’ll be waiting okay? I need to tell you something.”

“Tell me what? You are making me curious! I’ll be there right away! See ya!!” I hung up, without giving him a chance to reply. I quickly slid my phone back to my pocket and immediately asked Kyuhyun to continue what he was instructing me before. He sounded pissed off, though I didn’t mind it. But when I noticed that it was almost half an hour and he was just like repeating everything that was written, I stood up.

“That’s it right? I’ll finish these things later on. I’ll be going now, take care!” I said cheerfully as I grabbed my things and some papers.

“Ya! We’re not yet done.”

“You repeated for thrice already. I’m in a hurry, sorry.” I gave him an apologetic smile and was about to leave but I stopped when he said, “Stay.”

I turned to him while giving him a confused look, “I said stay… just stay here.”

“What? We’re done discussing isn’t it?” I asked. “I’m sorry… but I have to go. This is important.” I added when he didn’t say anything. I know that we were like reunited again, but this dinner is important too, I can’t let Donghae to wait for so long again.

He looked straight to my eyes and asked, “Ya Aerin… if I tell you that I love you will you stop loving him and stay by my side?”

---