14

She's MINE.

 

“Where did you go?” Kyuhyun, who was wearing a green and white striped pajamas, asked as he walked towards her who was holding her bag tightly.

“I-I went back to the company… I-it’s getting late Kyuhyun, you should sleep.” She kept on walking backwards while Kyuhyun was walking forward.

“I-I’m sorry if I was not able to answer your calls and messages.” She added as her foot touched the bed that made her sat down while staring at Kyuhyun.

“Really?...”

“H-hm.” She nodded slowly, looking away from Kyuhyun who leaned close to her.

“K-kyuhyun, I-I know Judo.”

“Stupid-“ he chuckled and messed Aerin’s hair with his hand. “-Sleep well, okay? It’s okay to be late tomorrow.” He weakly smiled to her and walked away.

What did he eat? Good thing… he didn’t notice that I was lying.

“OMMA!!!!!!” he yelled out with his left hand turning the knob. Aerin who got startled by Kyuhyun’s voice immediately went towards him.

“What happened?!”

“They locked the door outside.”

“MWO?!” she pushed Kyuhyun and continuously turned the knob while her other hand was knocking the door as she was shouting, “Auntie, Please open the door!” She glanced at Kyuhyun who was now using his phone.

“Ya Kim Ryeowook! Open the door!”

“Auntie changed the password. And… I c-cannot h-“ the phone line was cut.

“YA! RYEOWOOK!” he shouted. Aerin glanced at him while still trying to open the door. Kyuhyun tried to call him again but his phone was already turned off.

“Ya. Give it up. They won’t open it.”

“But-“

“They probably planned this. Don’t worry, I’m not interested in your stick body. I want an S-line you know.” He teasingly said as he point his finger to Aerin from head to toe. He shook his head and said, “Why not use your money for plastic surgery?”

“Why not use your money to change that brain of yours?!” she fought back as she glared at Kyuhyun who sat down on the bed. He picked the folded clothes on top of the bed and handed it to her.

“Change your clothes.”

“M-mwo?!”

“Ya. Are you going to sleep wearing that?? I told you I’m not interested in your body. Stop daydreaming.” He threw the pajamas to her, she kept on glaring at him and answered back, “Don’t you dare do stupid things or I’ll strangle you.” She eyed him, afterwards she headed to the restroom by walking backwards.

She quickly locked the door, thinking deeply about what happened earlier and what will happen next.

---

“Where is he?..” she asked herself while looking around.

Something is strange…” she glanced at the door as she walked towards the bed.  Her mind was full of questions, asking if she did the right thing, telling the truth and at the same time… lying.

She slowly sat down and placed her bag at the top of the drawer near her. “If he-“
“Ya, your phone is ringing.” Kyuhyun threw a pillow at her who was in her dreamland.

“YA!” she was about to throw back the pillow at him but she blinked twice when she heard her phone was ringing and Kyuhyun was sitting on the floor.

“Why are you there?!”

“To stop you from thinking idiotic things.” He eyed her as he patted the pillow and was about to lie down but Aerin sighed, “I’m not thinking those, stupid. Sleep here, I’ll just kill you once you make some ‘move’.”

He chuckled and quickly lied down on the bed, pulling the blanket up to his chest.

“I said, I’m not interested in you.”

“Shut that phone of yours if you won’t answer it.” He complained as he faced his back to Aerin who does not know if she will pick it up or not.

She grabbed her bag and looked for the phone.

“Y-yoboseyo..?”

“You home?”

“Yes. Why are still awake? Can’t sleep?” she asked with a low voice.

“I told you that I’ll drive you there.” he sighed and added, “I just called to thank you… about earlier.”

“You don’t have too. Well then, I’m going to hang up now.”

“Why?? Going to sleep?” Before Aerin ended the call, Donghae said, “Hey!”

“Hm?”

“I miss you baby..”

“Stupid. Didn’t we saw each other a few hours ago?”

“I always want to see you.”

“Stop those lines Hae. I’m going to sleep, you better sleep now too okay? Take care… and good night Prince.” She smiled and hung up.

He called her again but she rejected it after realizing what she said to him and remembering that Kyuhyun was there. She put her phone on the silent mode and slid it back to her bag.

She mentally smacked her head as she slowly lied down.

Kyuhyun-ah… you better control your temper… it won’t help you at all. Try to keep calm. If you lose your temper, remember that it will hard for you to know what is on her heart. Think first before doing or saying anything. Believe me, if you’ll do that, it will be easier for her to open up to you.

Let’s say that he already got her back, still, keep calm. If you will continue acting like a monster, you will just push her away from you.” These lines from Ryeowook were continuously repeating on his mind, the lines that he heard from him when he got home.

 

Before going back to their house, he saw Aerin went down from Donghae’s car, they talked for a bit and left her. He didn’t hear anything from them since he was quite far and he was hiding. A couple of minutes later, Ryeowook called him that Aerin told Kyuhyun’s mom that she will sleep there, not to make her worry anymore. He explained to his cousin about what he saw, he was full of anger, but Ryeowook calmly told him to not to lose his temper and instructed him to go home before Aerin does.

“Aerin…”

“K-kyuhyun..?” she nervously asked as she turned around to see, Kyuhyun’s blank stare.

“Didn’t you tell me before that everything is clear… Can you tell me what happened that made you forgave him..?” he asked with a weak smile.

“O-okay…” she does not know if she made a wrong decision again, deep inside her she was hesitating to tell him yet she agreed. She sat down and leaned on the bed frame. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it as she explained what really happened.

After she explained to him, she turned to Kyuhyun who was shocked on what he heard, especially to one line that she said.

Aerin… is this for real…

“There, I already told you. Let’s sleep now.” She smiled as she looked at Kyuhyun who kept on staring at her.

“Don’t tell anyone…” she added while lying down.

“Say… do… you still love him?” he asked as he stared at the ceiling. Kyuhyun, asking this thing made her surprised.

“D-do you really want to know…?” she asked nervously as she think about what Kyuhyun did before at his office.

“H-hm. We’re friends you know… but it’s okay if you won’t tell me.” He turned to her, giving her a weak smile and stared back at the ceiling.

What happened to him…? Am I going to answer him?

“It’s okay if you won’t tell me… sleep-“

“H-honestly… I don’t know… but, he will always be special to me.” She smiled. Kyuhyun turned to him and gave him a weak smile. “Ya~ you sounded like a broken hearted old hag.”

She faced him with a glare, answering back, “Ya! You were the one who asked me! And you’re the Oldie not me!”

----

The next day, she woke up without Kyuhyun at her side, not even at the restroom. She stretched her arms upwards as she yawned. She quickly went to the restroom to do her morning routines. The prepared clothes for her were placed near the sink, branded clothes from their mall.

“This is so embarrassing, they even prepared my clothes and undergarments.” She shyly mumbled as she scratched her head lightly.

After preparing, she immediately grabbed her bag when she saw that it was past nine in the morning already. She looked for Kyuhyun’s mom, but she saw her eating.

“Good morning Aerin! Did you have nice sleep?” the old woman asked as she gave her a sweet smile.

“Sit and have your breakfast.” She added. Aerin looked around seeing Kyuhyun’s mom and Dad and Ryeowook. She bowed and greeted them while standing awkwardly.

“I-“

“Omma, we’ll just eat outside.”

“Ya Kyuhyun-ah! We prepared this you know!” Ryeowook complained while Aerin was about to take her seat but Kyuhyun stopped her.

“Lobster for breakfast?! Crazy. Omma, we’ll just eat outside.” He immediately pulled Aerin’s hand and dashed out from the dining area.

“Ya Kyuhyun! They prepared those! We-“

“Ya Song Aerin! Lobster for breakfast?! Aish. Stop whining, let’s just eat outside.” He opened the car door and pushed her inside.

No one talked until they reached the restaurant located in a mall. He opened the car door for her. They walked together while criticizing each others faces playfully. Kyuhyun paid for their bill, afterwards she asked Aerin to stroll around with him.

“Checkered polo?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow while looking at Aerin who was paying at the counter.

Does it suit me?

“Ya, it’s new to see that you’re buying expensive stuffs.” He teased as he carried the paper bags.

“Oh… that polo is for Hae… tell me if you want anything, I’ll buy one for you.” She smiled happily as she eyed each of the stalls around.

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped. He was looking at the Emporio Armani watch displayed. In his case, it is affordable, but he shrugged the thought to buy it because he really doesn’t need it right now.

“Armani?” Aerin who appeared behind his back looked at the stalled watches, she smiled then Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her hand, walking away from the said stall.

After almost two hours of strolling, more like shopping on Aerin’s case, they bought a milk tea. She excused herself from him and went somewhere else, when she came back, she was carrying another set of paper bags.

“We were supposed to stroll not to shop.” He playfully said.

“I don’t have time… because of work.” She pouted.

---

They do their usual works. It is not also new that Donghae was not present due to some important things happening in their company. The next day, Aerin went their company early in the morning. She left her bag and stuffs in her office then left.

Kyuhyun, who just arrived, went to drop to her office to hide a can of coffee. He was about to placed it inside her drawer but she saw a small black paper bag with ‘Emporio Armani’ written on it. He smiled and started to hum as he put the can of coffee on her drawer. He grabbed the paper bag, but before he opened it, Aerin came.

“Oh, Kyuhyun.”

“You’re quite early today. Plus you bought a men's watch.” He smiled to her brightly who glanced at the paper bag that he was holding. She walked towards her table and gathered her stuffs, “I’ll take my leave today.” She carried her stuffs while Kyuhyun was looking at her confusingly.

“Why?” She grabbed the paper bag from Kyuhyun and said, "It is a present. Today is Donghae's birthday.”

---

Hii!! Thanks for answering my question before :3 i decided to make it long ^^ hihi <333

thanks for subscribing and commenting too! i really appreciate it T.T *huuuuugs*