13

She's MINE.

“MWO?!”

Kyuhyun’s mom nodded as she giggled while looking at them who were surprised on what they heard.

“A-auntie Cho, I-“

“Omma! We-“

“Stop complaining~ you are both grown up. I want a grand daughter okay?” She chuckled.

“OMMA!”

“Auntie Cho!”

“Why so serious? I’m just kidding.” She giggled.

They looked at the old lady with disbelief while they tried not to whine anymore. They unconsciously glanced at each other at the same time that made them blushed and quickly looked away. So Kyuhyun called Ryeowook about where are they heading to.

As the ride gets longer and longer, the old woman was the only one who kept on talking, more on trying to remove the awkward atmosphere. Aerin who still kept on yawning, cannot comprehend almost everything that the old woman was saying, she just kept on nodding as a reply. While Kyuhyun on the other hand kept on secretly glancing at her worriedly.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Aerin gave back the coat of Kyuhyun.

“Just wear it.”

“Thanks, but I’m feeling hot already.”

The old woman was surprised on what Aerin said, she giggled silently and looked at them. Kyuhyun’s ears turned red upon hearing it. Aerin quickly hit him on his left arm and mumbled, “Y-ya! Don’t think something malicious you ert stupid CEO!”

He turned to her with red face, replying, “Ya! You’re the one thinking that!” he flicked her forehead and dashed inside. His Mom immediately rubbed lightly her forehead while smiling unto her.

They entered together with Mrs. Cho’s arm clinging unto Aerin’s. Kyuhyun on the other hand, led them towards the table beside the glass wall. Mrs. Cho sat beside Aerin, while Kyuhyun was in front of them. The waiter came then handed the menu.

“What do you like? Lasagna? Bolognese? Fettucine?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked at Aerin who was browsing at the menu.

“I still don’t know Auntie.. How about you?”

The two of them were still choosing, Kyuhyun gave out his order already. Suddenly, Ryeowook came, still wearing his suit when he performed.

“Oh Ryeowook-ssi!” Aerin happily greeted him, he sat beside Kyuhyun who kept on staring outside.

“Annyeong!” he greeted back as the waiter handed him the menu.

After ordering, Ryeowook and Aerin were chatting happily with the old woman, while Kyuhyun was resting his head on his left palm as he watched the three of them laughing and giggling.

“Did you enjoy the performance?” Ryeowook asked as the waiter who just came placed their ordered meals on the table.

Kyuhyun, Aerin and Mrs. Cho looked at each other.

“I enjoyed yours!” she said nervously as she grinned.

“Tch. You only watched a few ones.” Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun, Aerin eyed him. He stuck out his tongue out as Aerin kept on glaring at him.

“Few ones?” Ryeowook asked, turning to Kyuhyun.

“B-because-“

“Don’t listen to him Ryeowook, you know him very well.” Kyuhyun’s mom winked at her. Ryeowook nodded slowly and started to eat.

“Ryeong-ah, did you give Aerin some perfume that you bought from Paris?” Mrs. Cho asked she sliced the pizza.

“Oh, I forgot. She can choose later.” Ryeowook smiled.

“Later?”

“Aren’t you going to sleep at our house tonight?” Ryeowook teasingly asked as he glanced at the old woman who was trying to hide his smile. Aerin almost got choked and immediately drank her juice.

“Ya! How did-“ Kyuhyun widened his eyes and looked at his Mom who had her head lowered while giggling.

“Aish! You are like kids!”

“Ya! You were a kid too! Didn’t you tell me not to go home if I was not able to buy-“Kyuhyun cut Ryeowook by feeding him the whole slice of pizza, but it slipped from his wounded hand.

“AISSSSSSSH!” he scowled with crossed eyebrows. He glared at Ryeowook who quickly removed the pizza that slipped. He kept on wiping it with his handkerchief.

“It is not my fault.” Ryeowook said as he tried to help him but got rejected.

“You okay? Use this.” Aerin asked worriedly as she handed him a pack of wet wipes. He accepted it and went to the restroom stomping his feet, ignoring Ryeowook who was telling him that he will help.

He kept on trying to remove the stain by wiping it, though some of the sauce were removed, the stain was still visible.

“Aish! Why do I always end up having stained pants!” he harshly wiped his pants with the wet wipes that Aerin gave. It took him almost fifteen minutes inside the restroom wiping and drying his pants. When he went out with his crossed eyebrows, he got more annoyed when he reached their table.

“Where is Aerin?” he asked as he sat down.

“She went out.” Ryeowook answered, almost mumbling.

“Out? Outside?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow, he turned to his Mom who was staring at him.

“She said that she forgot something in the company… we told her that she can get it tomorrow but she insisted, she said it is important.” His Mom explained worriedly.

“And you allowed her? It is already night! You should’ve told me before letting her go back there on her own.” He complained as he stood up.

“Don’t worry. She said that she’ll go straight to our house later.” Ryeowook said trying to calm him.

“We told her that we will go back to the company after eating but she rejected…” he added.

“I don’t care if she’ll sleep in our house tonight or not. But still, you should not allow her to go alone! It is almost nine already! AISH!” he glared and ran from the restaurant.

She is carrying her bag! And she left what??” he asked himself with annoyance as he called for a cab, since his other hand was wounded and he cannot drive faster because of that. When he got inside, he instructed the driver to bring him to their company, he called and texted her continuously as he kept on thinking what did Aerin left

Is it her phone?

---

“W-why are you here?”

“It is already late…” she looked worried as she walked towards him.

“Yeah.. it is quite late already… But why are you here..? Let’s go.”

“Hae, I know you. Tell me, what’s wrong?” she asked as she sat with him on the bench near the Han river.

“How did you know that I was here?” he asked, not looking away from the river. She chuckled and answered, “I told you. I know you. There is something wrong with your text, seeing you here, I guess I am right.” She turned to him with a worried gaze.

~flashback

While she was looking for her wet wipes, she saw her phone that made her remembered that she turned it into silent mode, she clicked it and read thee last message of Donghae saying, “Aerin…”

By that text, she thought that there must be something wrong with him. She quickly handed Kyuhyun the wet wipes. When he left, she read his messages secretly by hiding her phone beside her leg. To her surprised, he just texted him a few ones asking where she is, why isn’t she picking her phone and her name. She found his calls quite weird too, missed calls for almost ten seconds only. She was about to leave but she thought that it will be awkward if she will them the real reason, so she pretended that she was looking for something at her bag and insisted that she’ll get it that night.

~end

“There is nothing wrong Aerin. Nothing. Let’s go. I’ll drive you home.” He said with a smile.

“Don’t force that smile. I know your personality Donghae. You will not come here unless there is something bothering you. Go on, tell me."

 

----

She got to Kyuhyun’s mansion at almost two in the morning. Mrs. Cho was already sleeping when she arrived. The maids who were instructed to wait for her led her to the guest room and were about to tell Kyuhyun’s mom that she is already there, but she told them not to.

She went inside and walked towards the bed with folded clothes on top.

“Where did you go?”

 

---

Hii ^^ i'm thinking to end this soon~ till chapter 20 i guess? What do you think?

Do you want me to make it long?  Or you want it to end soon?..