Sleepless

She's MINE.

 

A few days later…

Kyuhyun is sitting at the edge of the table with his crossed legs while browsing and reading certain documents, while Aerin is thinking deeply with her chin resting on her left palm.

“Last year, the company earned millions but they didn’t spent that much.” Kyuhyun blurted out, breaking the silence between them. Aerin grabbed her laptop and turned it on.

“Car event?”

“Nah, do you even know how to think?” Kyuhyun looked at her with raised eyebrow. She looked at him lazily. “That event was used last year.” He added.

“It’s hard to think for a new event that will surpass the others while not even spending too much and not copying the former events.” She looked away from him and starts to search random things on her laptop. Kyuhyun jumped out from the table.

“We’ve been thinking for three consecutive days, use your brain Kyuhyun.” She snapped, glancing at Kyuhyun who’s walking towards her. She looked back at her laptop. Kyuhyun stopped infront of her, he leaned forward, snatched the laptop from her and smirked.  She rolled her eyes again as she crossed her arms. He browsed around Aerin’s laptop which made his eyes shoot glares to her.

“Are you purposely not doing anything to make this project a failure and to spend time with me?” he teasingly said as he sat at the chair near him while giving Aerin a playful smirk.

“I’d rather work 24 hours than working with you overtime.” She stuck her tongue out. She stood up, tried to grab the laptop from Kyuhyun. But before she snatched it from him, he suddenly leaned closer to her face which earned him a smack on his shoulder.

“Stop leaning closer you jerk!” she said as she grabbed her laptop away from Kyuhyun who just kept on rubbing his shoulder.

Aerin’s POV

It’s been three weeks already, we already thought of an event for this project. We’re computing for the sales, amount to be spent, target customers etc. We’ve been working overtime as well, since we’re not only working about this project but also for the company. It’s actually hard knowing that our schedules are all jam packed. Meeting here meeting there, reports here reports there, presentations and such. Just thinking about it makes me tired. We actually slept in our office for a couple of days already, plus the fact that every time we work, we’ll always argue about certain things.

While I was arranging the documents scattered on the table, Kyuhyun went inside my office while rubbing his eyes. I just glanced at him; he sat down on the couch and rested his head on it with his eyes closed.

“Don’t sleep here you stupid.” I said as I slid the papers carefully on my suitcase.

“I’ll drive you home so let me rest for awhile.”

“What?! Who says I wanted to go home with you?! I can g-“ before I continued talking he looked at me and said, “Because you’re stupid for not bringing your car-“ I was about to cut him but he talked so fast! “-my mom told me to drive you home.” He glared at me again, I just returned his glare.

Auntie did?

“Hurry up! You’re so slow you know.” I walked towards the door ignoring him, but he suddenly grabbed my suitcase.

“You might misplace this because you’re stupid.” He said in a medium voice as he showed me my own suitcase inches away from my face! Before I slap him he dash outside my office.

“AISH!”

 

I entered his car, he’s already inside not even bothering to open the car door for me. So I sat at the back, opposite side of the driver’s seat. I’m sitting there awkwardly; we’re not talking to each other, felt like a taxi driver and passenger relationship. While we we’re in the middle of the road, his phone rang, he ignored it at first then before he answered the second call he glanced at me at the rear mirror.

“Yoboseyo?” he said softly? Aerin, you better not listen to someone’s conversation. I put on my headphones, but I actually saw him pissed off when the call was ended. What happened? Who is that? Is it better if i just eavesdropped?

-----

A few weeks later… this is the week wherein we have to present our first proposal. If it’s rejected, we still have two chances to make this project a success. Though we’ve been working overtime and we still have lack of sleep due to tons of works, we kinda got closer because of this but we still kept on arguing over certain things. And yes, we still have loads of work to do plus this project. Why do they have lots of department stores around Korea? Sigh. And this event is just for 2-3 malls. But it already made us sleepless. Sigh again.

I got to the office, almost ten in the morning with panda eyes. I can’t help myself from yawning. When I got off from the lift, I just noticed something weird.

They were gossiping.

About? I don’t know. When they saw me, they quickly went back to their works. I walked towards Kyuhyun’s office, yes, we were working together at his office. It's a must now that we have tons to finish.

I opened the door slowly, he glanced at me and asked, “Do you know what time is it!?”

“Ya~ do you even know what time I slept?!” I answered as I lazily placed my suitcase on his table. Why am i mad? He went home earlier than me yesterday! Plus he even left those untouched papers!!

A few minutes later, while I was reviewing the documents passed unto me from the other department. I’m not just an ordinary secretary you know. Okay, as I said, while I was reviewing some documents to be passed to Stupid, I glanced at him. and guess what? He was staring blankly at me, his head was slightly tilted to the right.

“Stop daydreaming.”

No answer. he didn’t even blink. So I stood up and went towards him. I waved my hand in front of his face, but still nothing.

“YA!” I yelled. He blinked for a few times and stared at me. "Uhh, what?" he surprisingly said.

“Stop daydreaming will you?!” I said in a medium voice. When I was about to turn around going to my working area he stood up and grabbed my hand, he has this expressionless face.

“Let go.” I commanded. But his grip became tight.

“Be my girlfriend.”

 

“HAHAHAHA. Stop joking around and WORK.” I said sarcastically looking at him with my sleepy panda eyes as I released my hand from his tight grip. He’s not just evil but WEIRD as well.

“This is not the right time to crack jokes.” I added as I walk towards the chair where I sat before. He sighed heavily and said, “I’m serious.”

 

 

---------

A/N:

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!! @CamiLove, @VivienElF, @abbybee, @hkimthegiraffe, @aegyo96 ♥♥♥

@crestaoba07 and @VivienELF ~ THANKS FOR SUBCRIBING TO MY FICS!!!!! ♥♥♥

@sungmin_pumpkin96~ evil kyu T.T Updated!

@aegyo96~ it will! *grins* Updated :3

@shahy30~ poor Aerin T.T

@haesha~ yes i am >:) *evil grins* i love you for commenting :"> and yes, you must read till the end >:)

 

comment and subscribe ♥

no silent readers please. thanks.

                                                                              ^-^