12

She's MINE.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was getting impatient, she hasn’t arrived yet? What’s new? She is always late.

“Is Mr. Lee courting her? He is so early to see her!” someone gossiped.

Why the hell is he here? So she already arrived? But she is with that guy early in the morning! AISH. I quickly went to her office. I want to see what the hell they are doing. I  slowly opened the door as I peeked in.

“… I miss us.” WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?!

They didn’t notice me so I carefully entered her office. I slowly closed the door as I watched them. I clenched my fists because I wanted to kick this Shareholder’s out of her office, out of her life too. Hold your temper Kyuhyun. I leaned my back on the wall as I crossed my arms in front of my chest while watching them.

WHAT THE. HE WAS… GOING TO KISS HER?! My eyes widened as I watched them. THEIR LIPS is SOOOOO near. He even closed his eyes!!!

I can’t take it anymore.

“How sweet.” I commented bitterly.

She quickly pushed him. They were both surprised to see me. Is he going to punch me again? Try me Shareholder and I’ll throw you away back to your company.

“Why the hell are you here!?” he asked as he glared at me. I glared back and raised his eyebrow as I replied, “This is my floor, don’t worry just continue the hell you’re doing. I’ll watch here.” Aerin was about to say something but that Shareholder in.

“Do you even know how to knock?!” he scowled. I glanced at Aerin who was looking at me with a worried gaze. Don’t tell me that she was worried over that guy.

“Do you know how to lock?!” I asked back. He quickly stood up and was about to walk towards me but Aerin grabbed his hand that made him turned unto her.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly shoved it out from his pocket as he glared at me while Aerin was looking at him. Darn it Aerin! Stop looking at him! AISSSSSSSH!

“Arasso. Why such a wrong timing?!”

“Yes yes. Bye.”

After the call, he held his phone tightly as he turned to Aerin. He removed her hand and held it with his other hand. I’m SO PISSED OFF.

“There is an emergency meeting. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow…” he sadly said. OH GOOD. Don’t come back and I’ll be forever grateful.

“Don’t come near to a monster. Okay? Take care. I love you.” He kissed her cheeks IN FRONT OF ME. And what?! A monster?! ME?! Is he really trying me?!

Aerin just nodded. He patted her head and walked out while glaring at me. I smirked at him. When he closed the door, I looked back at Aerin who was eating silently. WAIT. SHE DIDN’T REPLY TO HIM. Poor him, I pity you Mr. Lee. No I love you too? HAHA. Can’t help but smile evilly.

“Knock before entering. You’re the CEO and yet you are unmannered.”

Don’t make her too mad Kyuhyun. Do not. She didn’t reply to the Fish eyed Shareholder so you better be nice.

“I need my schedule after ten minutes.” I said and quickly left.

Author’s POV

She quickly ate. Afterwards, she grabbed her bag and placed it on top of her table. She sat down as she looked for her organizer but she can’t find it so she quickly looked at the drawers. Just then, she kicked something from the floor. She confusingly picked it. it was a plain white paper bag with a pink ribbon tied on the center. She placed it on her lap and opened it, it has a box.

When she opened the box, it has chocolates. Not just an ordinary one, it was a European branded chocolate. And also macaroons placed on a red stainless container. She searched again on the bag itself looking for any note or something. When she did not find any, she chuckled and ate one of the macaroons. She put everything back to the paper bag and just placed it on the side at the top of her desk.

Aerin’s POV

I totally forgot that he was asking for his schedule. Stupid spoiled CEO, I just got back here today and arrived here a few minutes ago yet he wanted his schedule in ten minutes? He really is crazy. I went to his office opening the door widely, I didn’t even bother to knock.

“OH!”

“Ya ya. Don’t bow to someone like him.” i stopped, glancing at Kyuhyun and back to him. He turned to Kyuhyun and said, “You must! okay?” but Kyuhyun replied, “I said I don’t want to.”

He opened the door widely and smiled to me. He is quite nice. He is cute too, I suddenly wanted to have a brother like him. As I was staring at that guy I went back to reality when he was tapping my shoulder.

“You should slap her to wake her up.” Kyuhyun teasingly said while giggling. Just then, the guy with shades searched something to his bag.

“Do you want to have another bruise on your lips?!” I raised my eyebrow. The guy with shades kept on searching something on his bag, he moved a bit and so I went inside. I stopped from walking when I heard him saying, “It’s me! Ryeowook!” Omo! Ryeowook! His super nice cousin!

“Whose fault is this?” Kyuhyun sarcastically asked with raised eyebrow.

He smiled as he handed me something. I read it first and I was quite surprised. And the date today is... So the day after tomorrow is...

“Nice to see you again!!” I gave him a bear hug.

“Ya ya ya!”

“Auntie Cho asked me to give you that. I’ll be expecting you later okay?” he grinned as he broke the hug

Just then, he shook my hand while smiling widely. “I’ll be expecting you!” I nodded and gave him a weak smile. I honestly wanted to go, but my body says I cannot because I didn’t have enough sleep last night but It is quite awkward if I refuse since he gave me a VIP ticket for a recital and he handed it to me personally.  When he let go of my hand he bid goodbye to me. But before the door closes, Kyuhyun yelled out, “Ya Ryeowook-ssi! My ticket!”

The door opened flung opened.

“I thought ‘the king’s words are definite’ that you won’t watch it. it is the first.” He teased.

“Aish. Just give it.”

Ryeowook-ssi winked at me and gave me Kyuhyun’s ticket. He grabbed my hand that made me surprised. He mumbled, “The chocolate and macaroons. He asked me to buy that before I came back here yesterday morning from Paris. Don’t tell him that I told you.” He winked at me again, “Ya!! Don’t touch her!” he threw a crumpled paper, luckily we were not hit. I glared at him and he glared back. Ryeowook-ssi bid goodbye then left.

So… those are from Kyuhyun…? Why didn’t he give it to me personally?...  

“Ya frozen Pighead. What did he say??” he asked with raised eyebrow as he jumped out from the edge of the table.

“None of your business.” I stuck my tongue out, he raised his eyebrow and replied, “Ya!!!”

---

It was almost five in the afternoon, while we were in the middle of working, Kyuhyun stopped from talking and stared at me.

“Ya, you okay?”

“Hm.”

“You kept on yawning since this morning. If you are not feeling well, I’ll take you home now. I will just tell my cousin.”

“A-ani. I am okay."

Suddenly the door opened. I quickly stood up and bowed.

“Aerin-ah!”

“Auntie Cho!”

She walked towards me and gave me a bear hug. While Kyuhyun was staring at us. What is Auntie Cho doing in here?..

“Omma, why are you here?..” Kyuhyun asked as he closed his laptop and I broke the hug between Auntie Cho. She brushed my hair as she smiled at me.

“We will go to the recital together.”

“Now?” Kyuhyun asked. Auntie Cho happily nodded as she hooked her arm unto mine.

---

We rode in their van. I was in between Kyuhyun and Auntie Cho. We kept on talking while Kyuhyun was staring outside. We arrived at the venue five minutes before it starts. We went inside while they kept me accompanied. I felt shy because I was wearing something improper while we passed those people wearing gorgeous dresses. Plus, I kept on yawning that made me more embarrassed. We sat down on the said seat, I was seated beside Kyuhyun, while Auntie was seating next to him.

“I told you not to go if you’re not feeling well. You didn’t sleep aren’t you?”

“I did… but not that much.”

“Aish. Let’s go. You need to sleep.” He grabbed my hand and was about to stand up but I stopped him. I yawned again and answered him, “It’s quite rude to go, I agreed to Ryeowook-ssi  anyways, and we’re already here.”

“This will last for almost two hours Aerin.” He firmly stated.

“It’s okay.” I smiled to him but he sighed.

Author’s POV

The lights turned off as they were introducing the performer for this night. There are other instruments to be played today by other performers but Ryeowook will be the last one to perform.

While the second performer was playing violin, Kyuhyun was focused on Aerin who kept on yawning and almost closing her eyes as she watched the performances. Just then, he touched Aerin’s cheeks and rested her head on his shoulder that made Aerin surprised. She was about to moved from him but Kyuhyun was still touching her cheek.

He tapped her cheek and said, “Sleep. I’ll wake you up later.”

“I need to-“

“Aish. I told you to sleep. Just sleep. I’ll wake you up when it is Ryeowook’s turn.” Aerin nodded and smiled.

 

She sleeps so fast.” He smiled. His Mom saw this that made her giggled.

“I never thought that my son is this sweet.”

“Aish.”

He kept on glancing at Aerin. Just then, he grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his. When it was Ryeowook’s turn, he slightly tapped Aerin’s cheek while saying, “Aerin, wake up.” But she didn’t even move. He just smiled and caressed her cheek.

“Aerin-ah…” he said softly. He tapped her cheek again that made her slowly opened her eyes. She moved from Kyuhyun who was staring at her.

“Thanks.” She said as she rubbed her eyes.

When the concert ended, they headed towards the entrance hall. Kyuhyun’s mom instructed them to go to the van first. So they followed her. On the other hand, Kyuhyun and Aerin was walking silently as he looked at her who still, kept on yawning.

“You hungry?” he asked. She shook her head and covered with the back of her hand. Suddenly, Kyuhyun placed his arm at the back of Aerin’s waist that made her shoot glares unto him.

“Ya Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Just walk. It’s better to me fall unto me than falling at the floor.” She blushed. They walked like that until they reached the van.

They were waiting awkwardly for Kyuhyun’s mom. No one uttered a word. Aerin stared outside as well as Kyuhyun, but he kept on glancing to her. Suddenly, he removed his coat and gave it to her shyly.

She looked at him with a confused gaze as she asked, “What is this for?”

“Don’t ask. Just wear it before I change my mind.”

She chuckled as she accepted it from him.

“Aerin-ah…”

“Hm?”

“I-“

The door opened widely by Kyuhyun’s mom. She giggled when she saw Aerin has Kyuhyun’s coat. She entered and teasingly said, “Did I miss something?”

“Omma~”

The driver entered the car too and started the engine.

“Aerin-ah, where do you want to eat?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked.

“I’ll just eat at home Auntie.”

“I want pork.” Kyuhyun in.

“We’ll eat together! Tell me what you like or where do you want to eat.”

“She likes Italian cuisine, korean foods and seafoods.” Kyuhyun said, Aerin elbowed him as she yawned again.

“So let’s eat at an Italian restaurant! And tomorrow we’ll have seafoods!”

“Tomorrow?” Kyuhyun and Aerin asked in unison.

Kyuhyun’s mom nodded happily and answered, “Yes, tomorrow. I already told Mrs. Song, Aerin will sleep at our house tonight.”

“MWO?!”

---

Yay! 50 subscribers! thank youuuuuu <33333

I'm a Ryeowook biased btw :3 any Eternals here? hihi