He's what...?

She's MINE.

 

Aerin's POV

“HAHAHAHA. Stop joking around and WORK.” I said sarcastically looking at him with my sleepy panda eyes as I released my hand from his tight grip. He’s not just evil but WEIRD as well.

“This is not the right time to crack jokes.” I added as I walked towards the chair where I sat before. He sighed heavily and said, “I’m serious.”

WHAT?! S-SERIOUS?! I stopped from walking and turned at him who was staring at me blankly. I rolled my eyes before he say something and sat down on my chair.

“Just be my fake girlfriend.”

F-fake girlfriend?! I looked at him, raised my eyebrow as he intertwined his fingers above those thick papers.

“Huh. I’m not your toy.” I rolled my eyes again and started to flip the documents submitted by the other departments.

“Fine. Good luck with the event. Do it by yourself.” He said annoyingly as he stood up and grabbed some papers.

“Ya!” I yelled at him. He glared at me, I looked down. What’s with this all of a sudden?! I seriously can’t handle this event all by myself! He knew my weakness. Darn it! Why can’t I present in front of a group of people?! Sigh.

He placed the papers from his table in front of me, that action made me back to my senses. He leaned on the wall with his crossed arms and crossed legs while staring at me. I didn’t touch the papers nor look at it.

 “Stop playing around will you?!” He sighed. He pulled a chair near him and sat on it. He sighed heavily again as he crossed his legs. I was looking at him with an expressionless face as he sat down.

“I got cheated.”

I chuckled. Maybe he scares her away.

“She woke up from her nightmare.” I chuckled again, he furrowed his eyebrows. He looked serious. So I stared at him, giving him the chance to talk. Something serious is going on in here.

~flashback

Kyuhyun’s POV

After I kept on pleading my dad…

I have this thing for this girl. She’s a classy one, and not only that, her family background is good too. I actually asked her to date me because of the company. I want to get alliance with them. Yes, I courted her because of her background, I never liked her nor loved her. Why did I do that? Because Dad told me that if someone from a huge company signed on ours or if they invest a huge amount, he will transfer Aerin to the Marketing Department since it was her major. And yes again, I want Aerin to move out from my sight because I think she was one of my Dad’s puppet.

When I and her started to date a few months ago, our relationship is not that bad at all. I thought that I can have their company sign to us, but someone called me that they just invested to other company which made me annoyed. A few weeks later, since I really don’t have time anymore and will not have time to play around with her, I called her for a dinner to break up with her. But a sudden thing happened, she went to the restaurant with a guy. Her hand intertwined with his. Before I asked anything she told me that she’s breaking up with me because our three months is nothing for her. They left me dumbfounded. My pride was hurt. A girl broke up with me first. The worst part is that some of my staffs witnessed that scene; I don’t know what they are doing there as well.

And so, I want to stop those gossips. I want to show them that I wasn’t hurt. I wanted to show them and her that I can replace her easily.

Why Aerin? Because she’s the reason for this mess, I want Aerin to fall for me and let her experience that thing. And what did I told her? Only the part where the girl cheated on me.

~end

She was surprised from what she heard. And so, I used my acting skills, where did I learn this stuff? From my cousin Ryeowook who kept on dragging me to watch Korean dramas with him.

Aerin’s POV

I didn’t know that he has a girlfriend. Is that the reason why they were gossiping this morning? He looked like he was about to cry. Seeing him trying to hide his sadness with a forced smile makes me wonder that this guy loves deeply. But why do I suddenly felt crying…?

“I want her to realize that I can easily replace her. So please, just this time, do me a favor.” He pleaded as he stared at my eyes.

The feeling that he is experiencing now, I clearly know it. It hurts like hell when you got cheated by someone you really loved the most, by someone you almost can’t live without, by someone who called your life.

“Ya, why are you crying?!” he snapped. I went back to my senses and wiped my tears away. This is so pitiful on my part to cry because of that Jerk again and to cry in front of this Moron.

“Nah, I just felt bad about you.” he sighed again.

“Can you be my fake girlfriend?” his eyes looked determined.

“No.” I went back in flipping the documents, not reading anything from these papers but actually thinking if this is some sort of a joke.

"You don't have a boyfriend right now too." I glared at asked, "And so?!"

“Aerin-ah, I’m asking you a favor. Please.” H-he’s pleading…

He looked so sad… I never saw him like this before.

“I’ll think about it.” I said these to lighten up the mood, but honestly I'll still reject him. He was staring blankly and snapped, “Thank you Aerin.” H-he said SOFTLY. Ugh. What the hell Cho Kyuhyun. Don't tell that you're weakness is a girl?!

"If you don't..."

Then he continued,

 

 

“Let’s make a deal then.”

 

                                                    

-------

A/N:

xBabyelfx , YoonRi_Ryrie , FRIESMUNCHER , anggita , saranghyukkie , fishy17 ~ THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! *HUGS YOU TIGHT!* ♥♥

saranghyukkie and fishy17 Thanks for subscribing to my FICS!!! ♥♥♥♥ *hugs* ♥♥♥♥

kpoplover312 ~ i wonder too >:) hoho. thanks btw ^^~

aegyo96 ~ agree!! Kyuhyun is dangerous omggg. evil but :"> kya kya~ glad that you liked it :D hope that you'll like this one too :D

sungmin_pumpkin96 ~ it will be revealed soon ^^~ kya kya~ it's too sudden that he asked her ><" kya kya~ updated :3

SonElf139 ~ Updated! kya kya~~ glad that you liked it!! :D

haesha ~ really???? omg ♥ T.T *sobs* *hugs* when is he going to ask us to be his gf? lol -delusional fangirl here- *grins*

anggita ~ kya kya~ hello new reader and friend :D Updated  :3 

saranghyukkie ~ Updated! thanks for subscribing to my ficssss! ♥ thanks for the compliment too *hugs*

---thank you guys for commenting! i really really appreciates it! ♥

comment and subscribe :3 i actually updated this early beacuse of the comments and number of people who subscribe ♥

no silent readers please. thanks~