WHY?!

She's MINE.

 

Kyuhyun made a fake grin when he separated Aerin and Donghae’s hand playfully. She was surprised on what he did, by that, she quickly turned around while she was trying not to cry.

“Excuse me.” she politely said, walking faster leaving Donghae and Kyuhyun behind. Donghae was about to ran after her but Kyuhyun suddenly blocked him while grinning.

“Mr. Lee, sorry for this. I’ll talk to my girlfriend.”

“G-girlfriend?” Donghae asked confusingly as he blinked twice. He stared at Kyuhyun who was looking at him seriously.

“Yes, MY girlfriend. I’ll be going for awhile now.” Kyuhyun slightly bowed to him and gave him a weak smile. He left Donghae alone, after a few seconds he left the event hall too.

While Kyuhyun was looking for Aerin, the scene that happened in front of him kept on appearing on his mind.

What’s with Aerin and Mr. Lee? I bet they knew each other. A friend? A classmate? Or an… ex-boyfriend instead?”

The bracelet of Donghae-ssi and the bracelet from her teddy bear is exactly the same. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. AIIIIIISH!”  he screamed on his mind.

He went to the ladies bathroom but she’s not there. He went to the lobby, she’s not there. He ruffled his hair with annoyance, afterward he put his hand on his waist while his other hand shoved his phone from his pocket. He opened his phone, there was no text from her. He stomped his foot after dialing her number. But Aerin didn’t pick up any of his calls.

“AISH!” he yelled. He called her again, however, Aerin turned off her phone. Kyuhyun ran towards the exit to look for his car.

On the other hand, Aerin was walking towards her car holding her clutch bag tightly while thinking deeply, still holding back her tears.

“Aerin-ah.” She paused when she heard that voice.

“S-stop. Don’t go near me.”

“Aerin…” he said softly. He ran towards her and grabbed her hand.

“Aerin-ah, please let me explain.” Donghae pleaded trying not to cry.

“Let go.” She commanded with determined eyes. She tried to let go, but suddenly Donghae hugged her from the back. She insisted to let go of her but he kept on hugging her tightly.

“I SAID LET GO!” she yelled, while tears were forming on her eyes.

“I won’t. I will never let you go again.”

“Lee Donghae. Let go of me.” she said seriously, without trying to release herself from the hug.

Suddenly Kyuhyun came, he jumped off his car and walked towards them. He immediately separated Donghae from her. He grabbed Aerin’s hand and pushed her inside his car.

“I don’t know what relationship you had. But she’s MY girlfriend NOW. Excuse us Mr. Lee.” Kyuhyun said politely with a serious tone, he quickly went inside his car and drives off, while Donghae bit his lower lip while suppressing his tears.

“Are you hurt?” he asked as he glanced at Aerin who was staring blankly.

For about thirty minutes ride, Kyuhyun stopped the car near the Han River.

“Thanks for that, but I wanna go home. I’m tired.”

“You can cry. Don’t keep it to yourself.”

“I said I wanna go home.”

“Don’t hide those tears. You can cry on me. I won’t laugh at you. Just let it out. I’m here, you can trust me.” he said sincerely that made Aerin turned at him, tears started to flow continuously from her eyes. Kyuhyun immediately hugged her while patting her head.

“Everything will be okay.”

Aerin's POV

 

~flashback.

We were seatmates back then, he was soooooo popular at that time since he was the ace player of the soccer team. Plus he is so talented and charming. We were together for almost three years already. Even I, don’t know how I made him fell for me. He asked me to go the soccer field to watch him. I went there. There’s no one in the field.

“Aish. He’s playing pranks on me again.” I mumbled as I ruffled my hair. I pouted. I was about to call him but suddenly one of his friends came.

“Don’t tell me that he already went home.” I hissed.

This friend of his approached me with expressionless face. I got startled since there might be something bad happened. I furrowed my eyes and looked at him with a worried gaze.

He suddenly gave me a white rose. I slowly accepted it. Before I asked him, he ran away. Seconds later, his soccer team appeared, circling around me.

“Where’s Donghae?” they didn’t answer. They went a few meters away from me. I was about to walked towards them but they shook their heads. So I glued myself on that position. I was nervous. I don’t know what’s with this thing.

“Good afternoon everyone! Before the extracurricular activities ends, someone requested to play the song that he composed for his wonderful girlfriend. The soccer field must be sooooo red by now. Let’s start.” Then the song played..

My eyes were covered by a blind fold. I heard someone singing. I quickly removed the blind fold. I saw Donghae with a microphone (singing My Everything), i chuckled. He was wearing decent clothes. While I was wearing my school uniform. He shyly approached me while singing. The people started to watch us. This is completely embarrassing. Before I asked him, he put his index finger on my lips. The people around were cheering for us. He held my hand while singing. Then the guys from the soccer team turned around one by one.

“Happy Anniversary Baby, I love you.” that is written at their backs, forming that phrase. I fanned myself. I’m so damn speechless. I bet they were all jealous to me. What a boyfriend. OH MY GOSH. My tears started to flow. He wiped my tears with his thumb. I, myself forgot that today was our second anniversary!

After he sang, balloons flew from different places. They were all colored red. I am so damn touched. He hugged me. Then he pecked my lips. I just smiled due to embarrassment. Then he spoke with his microphone.

“Today is our second anniversary and counting, I love this girl beside me. She’s only mine okay?” he smiled widely. The crowd was cheering for us. He removed his mic away from him, he stared at my eyes as he said these words, “We’ll be together forever, I love you so much Song Aerin.”

I slightly hit his chest. My tears started to flow again, “You’re making them jealous. Pabo.” he chuckled and talked to the microphone again, “Happy Anniversary again to my baby Song Aerin.” He pecked my lips again.

“Thank you guys! We’ll be going now.” he grinned. Then a car entered the soccer field. His black shiny car. He dragged me there leaving this people dumbfounded on what they saw. I’m so lucky with my boyfriend isn’t it? I was seating beside him, his fingers intertwined with mine. He kissed my lips again. But I got shy because of his driver. We’re still high school students you know. Then he gave me a paper bag. I excitedly opened it. It has another box. I quickly opened it. There were letter, chocolates and another box. He grabbed it and opened it in front of me. It was a couple silver bracelet, engraved “HaeRin” he wore it for me, and I did it to him to. I hugged him so tight and he kissed me again. Words can’t be expressed how happy am I. he’s always doing these special events for me. But today was really AWESOME and unexpected. We were happily chatting till we arrived at a restaurant. We had dinner there.

Months later, exactly ten months after our anniversary, my birthday came.

I happily went to school. I guess I went to school a little bit early. I went towards my classroom. There was a fanart of me at the top of a three layered cake glued at the door.

“This Fish.” I chuckled. Then I happily opened the door. My smile turned into a frown.

Donghae was standing there with one of my classmates. Her hands holding Donghae’s hand. And I saw her kissing with him. They kissed, he allowed her to kiss him?! My tears started to fall one by one. I was glued at my place as my tears kept on flowing like crazy. I was waiting for an explanation, but Donghae looked away from me.

“A-aren’t you going to explain?” I asked, still trying to keep calm while sniffing. No answer. The girl was just staring at me. I didn’t bother to look at her. My eyes were glued at Donghae, I could only see the back of his head. I blinked for a few times, I wiped my tears away using the back of my hands. I bit my lower lip and harshly said, “Lee Donghae, is this your birthday gift?! Well, thank you. I’m REALLY surprised. WE’RE OVER.” I slammed the door so hard. I ran away.

I didn’t go to school for two consecutive days, staring at my phone, waiting for his call or text. Since I believe that everything that happened is a nightmare, but… it’s all true… When my mom convinced me to go to school, we argued before I agreed. I just wore an eyeglass to hide my puffy eyes. Yes, I cried. I cried like I can’t cry anymore. We became the talk of the school. They were gossiping and whispering to each other. I was alone… I only have Donghae, but now… where is he...  He’s with her, they’re together, never leaving each other… it hurts like hell.

Luckily his friends accompany me. I’m somewhat thankful that they didn’t talk about him and us. But honestly, I was still alone even in class. And I just found out that the two of them were in a relationship. After a few days, I transferred to other school.

I’m stupid for loving him. But now, I have the chance to give back that bracelet.

~end of flashback

Kyuhyun’s POV

She cried until she fell asleep. I didn’t know that she experienced this heartbreak. I drive her home, I even carried her to her room.

I said this will be over, but when I saw her and Donghae-ssi, I felt something. If I were him, I won’t do that stupid thing to her. She loved her a lot and he’ll do that? What a jerk. I’ll be with Aerin no matter what. Even if the deal is over, I’ll be here beside her. I will never try to hurt her. She deserves to be happy. Wait. What am I thinking? I must let her experience what I felt right? But… she’s already hurting inside. This weird feeling… is it jealousy over Donghae-ssi?

 

------

A/N

icepandagirl - heeyoungmi - ikogame - Matthias - gabpie - ilovepink --THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!! *HUGS YOU ALL*

and thanks for the comments T.T i really really really love you! ♥ i replied already :3 LOVE YOUUUU!